chapter 11

Dominic's POV

"Ahhhhhhhhh" i have a very bad headache because of last night and drinks. Point to be noted, no drinks on school night.

I took advil and hurried to get dressed for school. Actually I don't want to go today as i have to face her, not like i have to talk to her , anyways i am going to ignore her , Yess that's the right and tight choice.

"Dommy you good now, have you taken painkillers as you are going to have a headache and take this black coffee as it will give you same relief from pain, and hurry up otherwise we will be late for our lecture" jerry stated this much in one breath. He's cute , he knows how to take care of me and blake. He is like our mother.

I smiled at him and drank the coffee. My face was scrunched a bit. Its bitter, eeekkksss

" I know its bitter but it will relieve pain dommy" jerry said reading my mind.

Blake came yawning from the room. Jerry questioned him how he was from the news of his sister and about the morning lecture as he was not ready then came to know that he was having first lecture off so probably he will come late.

I and jerry said bye to blake and head off to the school. As school comes closer my heartbeats were increasing and i was sweating very much . I turned on AC on full while jerry complained about my drinking habits the whole ride. Sometimes he's annoying.

We reached school and were heading inside till then tires screeching voice came so i stand there to see who was it. But i wish i hadn't stood there. Because she came out of the car. I froze. She looked cute in her knee length  sundress. Her hair nicely tied in a side braid and remaining hairs were open. She has light makeup which suits her. She looked adorable. Her caramel brown eyes was now dark holding sadness, but why?

Then realisation hit me that she is sad because she has noticed me. What does it means, is it that she doesn't like me so she is having grudges because of me or even of my sight. I just stand there thinking and staring at her like a man has frozen by a witch.

She walked passed me , not even a glance , not even looking back. She ignored me . How dare she. How dare she ignore me. Me. Ignored me.

I furiously stormed in the class and settled beside jerry. Professor came and started ranting something . My mind was on jenny. How dare she. But i wanted that to ignore her. But no one has walked on me. No one. Then how dare she walked as nothing has happened. I growled angrily unaware that all class was silent and only my growling was heard.

"Mr Miller have you any problem , if any please share us so i can help you?" Professor asked me.

"No sir ,nothing " i stated looking directly in his eyes.

"Then will you explain what i told right now" he backfired.
Now i was in trouble i know that.

I blankly stared at him and said " no i don't know " and he scolded me and thrown me out of his class. I picked my bag and started walking towards cafeteria.

I took a cold drink to handle my temper and put my head on the table thinking that why was she sad. The reason is really me or something else i just don't know. But i was going to ignore her then why am i even thinking about her. No domi don't think about her. She is a b*tch like others. Just then a blonde girl arrived in cafeteria and waved at me happily. I know her mwans we had met earlier but I can't remember her name. She was there with other girls on first day in cafeteria.

She came near my table and asked me very innocently that "may i join you please" in a very not so sweet but a bitchy trying to act sweet tone. But i want distraction and this is the best. So i nodded looking at her.

She grabbed a chair and sat close to me and chit chatted with me. I just can't remember her name but it starts with S like sofie or selfie or something like that.

She started telling me about her cheer squad. So she is one of them. Maybe her name is skoda . No no no . Forget it, i will ask her later.

Now she was asking me out. Whoa that was fast. But its okay as i want to have fun and be free from this useless thoughts. So i said "sure Stella" and i smiled.

She was bit confused and annoyed and said "i m sera not stella" but then smiled as i said yes to her. So her name is sera . Point to be noted clearly.

We were chatting bit more till then bell rang signalling that official break is on. I waited for jerry to come. She was nonstop ranting about school games and all stuff.

There she entered the cafeteria. Looking for someone but then she spotted me. We were staring at each other for good i don't know how much time and then she looked beside me and frowned. She literally frowned harder. Was it jealousy or something else. Then she spotted her friends and started walking towards them.

When i saw beside me sera was half on my body like her arms were all over my hand and chest. So this is why she frowned but why? She didn't even like me.
Then why?

"Heyy dommy, had food without me" pouted jerry breaked my chain of thoughts.

"Jerry don't be a baby and sit, I haven't eaten yet" i said in a monotone voice.

"So we have a friend, what's your name, mine's jeremiah." he chirped

"Hi, i m sera from cheering group" she smiled at him.

And then we had lunch while chatting. But my whole attention was on jennifer.

She was quietly eating her pizza and was looking down. Whenever she looked up she would glared at us and then again staring at her shoes. I just don't understand what's she feeling and what am i feeling too.

But one thing was clear that i m not going to talk with her but going to ignore her till she didn't come to me and i just hope that she would come to me as soon as possible. I just want to know her and comfort her if she needs that. You might be laughing at me as I say of ignoring and still wants to comfort her but i guess i am thinking bipolar. I can't help my mind.

And next thing i remembered that stella kissed me on my cheeks and i was caught off guard and she was blushing at me and turned away to exit the cafeteria. I looked at Jennifer's table and she witnessed each and every move of what happened just now.

Now i m fucked up i guess so ....

Heyy guys, thanks for reading till here ....please comment of you far did you like and what corrections are to be done

What's your favourite food ?👉

Mine's is Chinese 🤤😍

Love you all❤️❤️