chapter 4

"Tell us jenny, why are u hiding from us" nia said

"Spit out jen" blurrted izzy and giving me death glares.

The boy with whom izzy was making out was henry, he was gone now and that's why these two idiots are asking me about the lat night which i didn't remember anything.

I was trying to remember of last time but damn izzy patted my naked butt.

"Izzy stop patting my butt" and they both laughed at my condition.

In embarassement i ran towards my room and locked the door. I started gathering memories from last night.

But i remembered something else which i was forgetting from last 6 months
"Sunshine i missed your voice baby" he said. I blushed harder.
"I can see u baby blushing even on mobile. Don't blush"
"So how was your match , just say that your team won"

"Yes my sunshine we won , and I can't wait to meet you baby i just want to hug you tighter and kiss you softly on ur delicate lips and then u i will lick your...."

"Oh my handsome hunk stop there ....we will meet soon just few more days and then you will be back here in town. I am so eager to meet u."

" Oh baby i love you so much "

"I love you too pretty man"
Flashback ends.

My eyes flew open by this flashback. It felt so real. What i want to remember and what i m remembering. I just can't understand what's wrong with me. I want to forget him and his sweet talks and everything.

I entered bathroom to take shower to forget this dream.

I took cold shower and entered kitchen to eat something.

I was lucky that today was sunday so we girls chilled and watched movies and nothing else.

Next day, ahh monday. Lectures were from 8 am till 5 pm so we got up early and went to college.

Till break it was just a normal routine lectures. First two lecs were of social science and literature in which nia i were together in both lectures.

In break we three sat on table where i noticed someone in front of my table chatting and flirting with girls.

And when he slightly turned shock was written on my face.

The same boy who has my underwear was infront of me....

So guys here's another chapter ...comment how you like this chapter and tell me if you got bored😉