chapter 7

After a hot make out session we pant heavily and i saw down that i was all wet but luckily he had removed my new panties as he knews what would happen. So i sighed and realised that i m very wet and i want him to touch me so badly. But again we were in a trial room. So i quickly got changed and pushed him aside and told him to take both and waited outside in the car.

After paying he came and sat on driver's seat giving me shopping bag.

All ride was silent. I was looking outside the window. He pulled his car in my apartments parking. I thanked him and got out but he catched my hands before exiting the car. I sat on the sear looking towards him to hear him out.

"Will you not invite me to your apartment" he smirked.

"Yeah ofcourse, get down fast". We reached my floor and i banged the doors but no one answered means no one is there. Fuck wrong timing. I pulled out keys and invited him in my apartment. He make himself comfortable on the chair while i throw my bags on the bed and brought him juice. He thanked me and i gave him a tour of my small apartment.

We reached in my bedroom . It was blue and i have some wall paintings also. A small window near  dressing table and a wardrobe.

"Amazing" he said. I blushed .
He came close to me .and i moved back and he came forward i moved back until mu back was touched to a wall and he was fucking close this much that i can smell cocoa cologne and can feel his breathe on me.

He staref at my lips and i stared at his lips. Oh fuck its so juicy . I want it right now. Like he was reading my mind he leaned forwards and again it was a sexy hot make out.

He lifted me up and i wrap my legs around him. Then he started to kiss on my neck . Biting my neck leaving hickeys behind. I moaned a lot.

I just want him now fucking right now right here. I want him to touch my throbbing parts. Fuck i can cum right now just by his kisses in my neck. I can feel his bulge. Fuck i want him badly . I m damn horny.

Slowly he turned around and placed me on my bed. Then he removed my too and jeans leaving me in just bra and panties.
"Your are beautiful" he said.

He kissed on my breasts and then my belly then belly button and i moaned. "Oh fuck  you are too good in this , i want you right now"

He started kissing on my lace of the panties and then removed it and started licking the lips.
"Fuck, u are so much " i moaned and arched my back.

He brought his lips towards my mouth and i tasted myself . Shit its damn sexy.

He licked my nipples filling the rooms by my moans.

He started licking my throbbing parts sucking all the wet and sliding his tongue inside out.

His magical fingers came on the clit and started rubbing it. Pleasure feeling inside me. It feels so good. I want this all day and night.

He pushed his two fingers inside me and i rocked his two fingers moaning.

I was near to cum as pleasure has started to build inside me.

I moaned "fuck i m so close please fuck me faster with your fingers NICK"

He stopped at the very moment . But why i want him to fuck me as i m so close so i sat straight and when i saw him, shock written all over his face i realised that i made a mistake of names.

Fuck.

Hey guys another chapter. I know its after a long time but i just  can't give that much time. Sorry for that. Just enjoy and please do comments about your feelings.

Thank you for the votes

Feel free.

Thank you for reading my book.🙏💕