chapter 3

"Ahhhhh" my head hurts as hell
. What i drank yesterday shitt. I am not going to any kind of parties and not getting drunk again. I want to get up but I can't.

Why?

Something heavy weight is there on my body. I guess bean bag .

But i left shocked when i saw the kind of beanbag. It was a whole male body. Oh my god!!!!!!

I just wanted to scream. But when i began to scream a soft pair of lips were on my lips.

He was kissing me softly and delicately. But... I pushed his body aside. When i saw him i recognised him as same boy from the bar.

How can i forget those blue eyes. It was as sexy as him. And his body.... Oh no  what am i even thinking.

I got out of the bed just to realise that i m standing naked infront of him and he is smirking at me like a mad man.

Again mistake...

I immediately took the blanket and wrapped around my body when i heard a soft chuckle and voice saying "i have seen u already baby..no need to hide from me"

His voice is just as sweet as sugar....no no no!!!!

What has happened to me man. But i admit he is the man of every girl's dream.

I picked my bra and dress and ran towards bathroom.

I showered with cold water. How can't i remember what happened so i tried to force my brain to bring back last night's memories.

Now i remember that we were at the bar and i am drinking something with this mad man and then we shifted to the dance floor, yess and from there vision is blurry but i can see this apartment where i am right now and kissing him , fuck I don't want to remember anything.

After shower i dried myself and came out of bathroom expecting that the mad man has gone. But i always failed to my expectations.

I was not expecting to see this.
Oh gosh !!!! What more is remaining to start this day.

He was standing naked infront of me and when he saw me he didn't do anything to hide his manhood.

I blushed seeing his manlyhood and abs.

"Liked what u see huh" by hearing his words my face became redder from embarassement. I quickly turned away.

He came closer and whispered in my ears " We will meet again my dear Young lady, you will be desperate to meet me", and winked at me.

His cocoa cologne along with smell of beer filled my nose.
When he entered bathroom i quickly grab my purse and hurried out of the room.

I saw there were two boys watching tv. They saw me and smirked at me.

" Young lady, how was the night huh, screaming my friend's name" the one with green eyes said smirking at me.

I turned around without giving answer and blushing hard and walked out of the apartment.

I called taxi and waited there to come. Some boys were roaming there saw me and started whistling. Now i am uncomfortable as hell.

My fortune that taxi arrived just in time and i hurriedly opened the door and told driver my address.

When i opened the door of my apartment smell of beer and wine was there everywhere and my dear izzy and a boy were making out on the sofa.

She saw me and blushed but never stopped kissing him. So I entered kitchen where i find nia.

"Who  is he making out with izzy" i asked her.

" Random boy from the party, anyways how was your night, that handsome must me good in bed huh " she smirked ....
Oh god not again.

I bend to give her frying pan when she said " where is ur underwear jenny , and u came here all way without a underwear?"

And then realisation hit me harder .....what i have done....

So here's another chapter...i know i m too late but excuse me for this ....i m reallh sorry ....please do like and comment....and forgive me ....thank u so much guys who chose to read my book 🤗🤗😆😉😉