chapter 2

I trurned around to meet crystal blue eyes. The eyes have some hidden emotion which i can't understand what it is but was sparkling which was amazing. I blushed and kept my head low.

"Okay, i am sorry, i should have asked her first" mike apologized.

"No problem buddy"

"So babygirl no sneaking around again, okay?"he asked me.

At the word babygirl my cheeks flushed again and i nod at him.

"Now we are here then what would you like to drink?" was the words said by the blue eyes.

I shooked my head and told him that i have already had my fruit punch and its on the way.

At that he chuckled and said "Who drinks fruit punch at bar, have some beer and have fun with me" he winked at me.

I blushed at his wink and said "i am driving today so no drinks"

"So you came here with your friends?"

"Yeah, ofcourse and thank you so much "i thanked him as mike was not around.

"Why babygirl?"

"You saved me from the coffee"

"Oh that it's nothing, by seeing i can say that you were going to say no but not sure how to say so i came for your help"

"Yeah"

"So drink bear with me babygirl its on me and i will drop you guys if you want or one of my friends and i saved you so just take the offer" he convinced me while winking.

What's with him and winking. Flirt! But a nice and handsome flirt.

I said yes as he saved me and ge will drop us so no issues.

Immediately without wasting any time and before changing my answer he ordered two large bottles of beer.

Mike the waiter who served fruit punch earlier, came with beer and served us.

While drinking beer i feeled weird at first but then i got used to it and  didn't utter any word and silently drank the whole bottle. From then i felt little tipsy and dazed and somewhat lighthearted and enjoyed the moment without any sadness which was filled in me from 8 months.

I loved this feeling and wanted some more beer so i ordered one more. At that moment i heard someone say that "whoa young lady slow down you have just drank the whole bottle and you want one more you will have a severe hangover tomorrow morning".

That moment i realised that blue eyed have been beside me but i didn't care about anyone and pushed him aside and took his bottle and drank the whole. Then i headed towards the dance floor and swayed my perfect butts.

I was grinding someone when i fully lost my mind and was ranting anything like a stupid.
I looked up and saw again that blue eyes. He has more emotions in his eyes. A glimmer with interest was filled in his eyes. I was staring in his eyes and dancing with him. He had hold me tight so that i don't fall. His touch was giving me some electrifying sensations. But i guess it's the feeling of beer in my system.

He leaned forward. I guess it's signal to kiss him. If alcohol wasn't in my system then I would have backed up and slapped him or would have just ran away from this surrounding.

But good luck to him that alcohol was there in my system. 

I kissed him in the next instinct. I am going to regret this all activities tomorrow as i am regretting last 8 months.

His soft lips was like a cream which is melting under my lips. We synced so perfectly. Like our lips are made for each other. I wanted it more and more. But he pulled away and then i realized that we were infront of many people and i guess this is going to be viral.

Then i headed towards middle of the room and danced on the table when i saw my besties cheering for me i guess they were also drunk and then 'thump'.

I felt from the table direct on the floor.

My poor butts!

I felt someone's arms beneath my thighs and neck like someone is carrying me. And then again the blue. I would call him blueyy.
I laughed at this thought.

"Why are you laughing, is it funny to fell from table huh" he asked in confusion. His brows knitted as well.

I admired his features. His perfectly shaved chieseled shaped face, soft pinkish lips, round eyes having bluish green colour but mostly electrifying blue so the nickname is on. And a aqualine nose. Glamorous natural thick eyebrows. His dark golden brown hairs. His skin colour light tanned. Has musculine and toned body. He is the perfect definition of handsome.

"Fuck me" i said to him. I don't know what came over me but i want to spend this night with him rather than anyone else.

He looked at me in total confusion. I am just telling him to fuck me not to murder me. What's so surprise in it?

He chuckled after a moment.
"Are you kidding me" he said.

"No, i m serious or i will see another man to spend night with, it's on you" i said confidently making me sound like a despo and a whore. Its all because of the fucking alcohol.

"Fine, let's go, and have some fun babe" he winked and placed me in his car's passenger seat.

I counted trees passing by and then blacked out , that is I felt unconscious....

What you guys think, what will happen, will they have some fun or turns out something new?

Thank u for your support🤗my invisible readers^_^

❤️