chapter 8

Jennifer's POV

Shit , shit, shit how could i do this to him. But what can i do, I don't even know his name but I wouldn't have taken HIS name infront of him while intimidating me , i fucked this time.

After that misery he left without saying a single word to me. Sadness written all over his face.

I got up from bed and tidy up my room and currently lying on the bed staring at the ceiling while thinking of him.

*Flashback*

"Sunshine, what you doing " nicholas said on phone.

"Nothing , its a weekend so nia and izzy are busy with their dates" i said while lying on the bed.

"Ohhh so my babygirl is all alone in the apartment" he said . Even on call i can feel his smirk.

"Yeah" i grinned.
"So , then what about face time and have some fun" nick said.
I hummed on the phone and i quickly ended the call and ran to open the wardrobe to find a sexy dress and lacey. I found a red bra and panties which i wear in super fast mode and got a red matching top revealing much cleavage and wore a sexy booty shorts.

While wearing shorts he called so i hurried up and tidy myself and answered the call.

His hazel coloured eyes are so soft and caring. I just want to stare whole day and night at his eyes. He was on only trousers and not wearing a shirt so his chest was on full display showing his mouth watering abs .He grinned while saying hi. I felt awkward but after some time felt comfortable.

"Sunshine, let me have a look on ur dress" he smirked. I blushed and stand straight keeping the phone on table so that he can have my full view. He stared at me and checked me out from hairs to toe. I felt embarrassed by his gaze.
He noticed that and said "sunshine Don't be embarass, you looking absolutely sexy. I wish i would be there right now so that i can feel you under my touch. Aww i just missed it and right now nicholas jr is missing you a lot" he smirked at last part.

"Jr?" i asked confused. So he showd me his full view and pointed down there where a huge bulge was on show.
"Ohhh" i realised what that bulge is. And i blushed harder. My cheeks are at fire.

"Ohhh babygirl i just can't resist you, just do what i say , okay?
He said grinning.

"Okay " i replied. 

"Baby keep the phone on table from where i can see you fully " he said adjusting his phone so that i can see him.

Yeah we are going to do video chat sex ....we have done it before. This is second time we will do.

"Sunshine just check your doors and windows are locked ,i don't want to show what's mine"

I blushed at this and checked and came again in room locking the doors.

"Sunshine sit on bed spreading your legs clothes on for now."

I said as told. My pussy shape was visible and wet patch is slightly visible.

He lowered his trousers and was in his boxers in front of me.

"Sunshine remove your top and show me your lickable breasts" he chuckled.

I removed my top and sat in a very revealing bra.

"Fuck sunshine, you look super hot and the colour is really suiting you...i really wish i was there with you.... Just by seeing you like this i am getting hard" he groaned.

I blushed and then he instructs me " baby just try to seduce me online" .

I blushed at his words and then confidently i started to rub my fingers over the booty shorts exactly on the clit. I moaned and he also started rubbing his groin.

I removed shorts and bra in the process and started rubbing the clit.

When i saw him i stopped seeing his length ....yeah i know i have seen this earlier but i thinks it getting more bigger than earlier.

I heard him say " like what you see huh " i blushed again .

He started to stroke himself and i started to rub my clit and pushed one finger inside moaning his name.
" Ahh sunshine you look fucking hot moaning my name " he winked .
He stroked his length faster and i fuck myself faster coming close to pleasure but then he said "stop".
Irritatingly i looked at him , he had came so he said stop . Last time also he has done like this. He came means sex is over according to him. I didn't say anything . I just smiled at him.

*Flashback ends*

I got up in shock as i heard a loud banging of the door. I guess it's nia...so i got up to open the door and i realised that i was wet because of sweating and also down there. Oh god this memories  are going to be bad as hell. I just want to erase this memories.

"Jenny , open the fucking door" i realised that i m goiyng to be dead now . I rushed to the door and open it to reveal angry nia and calm izzy.

Heyy readers, how much are you liking my book? Please comment , if it's bad let me know and if it's good then i happy that i m satisfying you guys.

Thank you for reading my book🤗🙏❣️😉😘