chapter 6

I don't want to go with him . I am feeling kinda awkward..who goes shopping with a boy especially of panties . Oh god save me . But i know this is not possible.

After the lectures i departed to the parking area where i see HIM. He was leaning towards his car and his hair slightly messy waiting for someone . He was such a greek god. While i was admiring him our eyes met and i blushed.

I slowly take my footsteps towards him. Like a gentleman he opened the passenger door fir me and allowed me to settle in.

He came and sat on driver's seat and started the engine. His car has full scent of his which i inhaled deeply .. argh.. my fav cocoa flavour.
I started feeling awkward so i stared out of the window counting nearby vehicles.

"Which shop you would prefer or should i chose one?" He said smirking.

Completely flustered i replied " your choice "

After some time he stopped a car outside a shop i would say very expensive shop.
"This is very expensive , we can go for a cheaper one "

"Babygirl, you are precious so you need some precious things underneath" he said.

Again being a gentleman he opened door and we stepped inside the shop .

"Hello sir and mam, i m incharge here, what u expect here?" Salesgirl said wearing a cute smile and winking at him.

"We want some thongs or panties for the lady, the best one" he said while keeping his hands on my waist and i gasp and blushed harder.

She came with two thongs one with red and one with black. Bith were attractive but i want only one and i should prefer black one as its my favourite colour.

Before i could say he said "babygirl go try it and then tell  me which one to buy or simply we will buy both "

Oh no ....i am not gonna try these here. Why me ? Oh god what should i say to him. I was about to make excuses but that salesgirl said " yeah mam you can , here's our trial room please follow me" bitch.

We followed her to the trial room and then i grabbed two thongs from her and got inside.

Firstly i tried black ones and i was checking myself and the door flew open revealing him .

OH MY GOD!!!! I am half naked infront of him. I tried to cover my parts but he came inside and locked the door behind him smirking " babygirl why hiding i have seen this all already"  pressing me between his chest and mirror.

He crashed his lips on mine..

So here's another update . Hope you guys enjoy it. Please comment me and tell me my mistakes. Feel free.
Thank you guys....