chapter 9

Dominic's pov

I thought she's different but my guess was wrong. She is like other girls only. Just want to fuck around like a casual hook-ups.

She was thinking of another fucker when i was pleasuring her. How could she do this to me . She's also a bitch like others.

I came infront of my apartment door very angrily. I banged the door but the two fuckers were not opening the fucking door. Where are they ? I smashed the door again but no answer. I am going to break this door now. I was banging the door harder till then door swings open and a figure came out and my punch goes straight to his nose.

I giggled . He deserved this as he was taking forever to open the damn door .

"Fuck " he cursed while helding his nose in his hand. Lucky he , that his nose is not bleeding but purplish colour is appearing slowly.

"Fuck off dom , why were you banging like a crazy who has just ran away from the pschyo ward " jeremy complained.

"Shut up and get out from my way " i scolded him.

"So you hit me and then tell me to get out, dommy your are getting dominant now , what happened tell me i am all ears " jerry has worry look and little frustrated look on his face.

"Shut up jerry, just tell me where are the beer bottles" i looked in the fridge but no sign of bottles.

"Dom last night blake has emptied all the bottles inside his system , you forgot his yesterday's drama of heartbreak" he reminded me.

Oh shitt, how would i forget that his only crush was dating mitchel who is our enemy. Enemy means we don't get along too well. You know this kind of dramas happen in highschool. So blake was having a heartbreak and was crying like a bitch . Actually he doesn't cry for this kind of things . He is too cold for anyone but yesterday only he got news of his sister's accident. So he was emotional.

"But jerry i want beer right now, i dont know anything , order it or go and buy some for me" . I scowled and sat on the kitchen top.

Jerry took my wallet and went to bar. He is childish but when i and blake got angry he becomes most understandable person on earth. He didn't get angry much himself. He says we should control anger as anger destroys the time of happiness.
Now who will tell him that where i was happy, that only reason is getting on my nerves.

When i first saw her in the bar , she seemed different to me . Her fair soft skin, and her chestnut brown hair perfectly curled and the colour suits her the most.
Her brownish hairs which is matching slightly to her eyes, has emotions in it . She was sad i can say by her eyes , she was not looking lively , but still i found her beautiful. Her pink full lips, a sudden urge to kiss them came to me. She was just a princess to me.

And that's why i talked to her that day and my intentions were not to fuck her....but she drank too much and i was also drunk but not like her. I was in conscious state. She forced me to fuck her, i didn't want to advantage of her but her glistening eyes told a different story. Her eyes was full of lust and sadness. When i said no to her , she literally cried , means who cries to fuck yourself.
I said yes to her because I can't imagine her with some other dick , jealousy crept on me . So i took her to the room. We kissed a lot and removed clothes one by one while kissing. But at last when we both were naked she slept in the kiss, and we didn't do anything rather than kissing.
But she thinks that we fucked each other.... so innocent.
Her messy hair and sleepy eyes were so looking so sexy . I want to keep her in my arms forever but she don't feel the same towards me. Infact she thinks of some one else when she is with me.

Where us this damn jerry. Playing with tom or what? He is going to get another punch from me if he didn't get here in a minute.

I was thinking so hard about her till then a loud bang was heard. I was caught off guard by the noise that i banged my head on the furniture of the kitchen. I winced in pain when i caught jerry closing the door. Is he fucking mad , he is dead now. I jumped from the kitchen top and was going to taunt him but he gave me beer bottles and i forgive him. Ok he deserves forgiveness as he brought me this.

And then i went in my room with the beer bottles.

Another chapter ..this time a bit long. I hope you guys like it.

Dominic's pov, how you feel it , comment in the comment box.
Thank you guys for reading :-)

Love you guys ....sending you guys some love from me ❣️❣️❤️❤️