15

Jennifer

Next day

We reached school on time. Till lunch no drama was there and no meeting with anyone suspicious.

At lunch we three sat on our regular table chewing booringly our food. We are not popular girls. You guessed it right.

"You know guys, that guy from the party, Leo he asked me out." Nia told us

"What did you say" we asked in unison.

"I said no, i am not going out or in or anywhere else with you, so don't waste time with me" she said having a smirk on her face.

We both laughed at her reply. She always do this to guys who asked her out. Because she don't trust anyone.

"So we are going to shopping today, yayyy" nia yelled.

"Why, not today girl, you shop like crazy, we will go shopping on weekend" izzy stated truth.

Again I laughed at nia's expressions, totally annoyed.

"You guys are no fun" she pouted.

We ate our lunch and then sped off to our classes.

Now my class was bio with mason. Today we were going to talk to Mrs Frank about our partner exchange.

"Hey jenny, you ready?" mase asked me

"Yess" i said smiling.

We have to sat with our assigned partners so i and mase our sitting together.

Mase raised his hand and disturbed the whole class.

"Mason we will talk after class , please sit down, thank you" she said in monotone and started teaching the involuntary actions.

After class i and mase waited till Mrs Frank was ready to talk with us.

"Okay, you both what's your problem? "

"Mam we want to change our partners, please." Mase said looking down.

"Okay, but i want a valid reason" she deadpanned.

"Mam our ideas are not getting along with each other, so please will you swap our partners with anybody " mase said and i agreed to him.

"Okay, fine but this is the last time and who is on your mind to swap with your partner?" She asked.

" Mam will you ask emily to take place of mine?" I asked her.

"Okay, if it's okay with mason" she looked at mason and he agreed with me.

"Then you are ok with emily's partner , right jenny ,if not then you have to he stuck with mason." She said.

Oh no, so bluey will be my partner, no way man , but i have to do this for mason.

"Y-yess mam i am okay with this" i said.

"Okay, then just call both of them right now so that they will come to know about this sooner."

Mason has gone to find them and i am waiting here in class with Mrs Frank discussing about the project, like what points should be mentioned and explained.