chapter 2

Prae side:::

Ren:: Niya husband
Niya:: who look like prae
Anu::: Niya daughter

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Prae paced in front of the OT, she wipes her face every minute once because of the sweat forming in tension, After an hours of surgery the doctor came out, Prae turned to the sound almost bumped into the doctor.

"How is she doctor? Is it went well?" Prae asked in go, the doctor sighed and rubbed his neck "Actually we stopped the bleeding and stretched her well but.... we suspect there may be a blood clot...not sure let's wait until morning, futhermore, she may have a side effects like paralysis, memory loss, coma and some more but it may not be, so let's just pray".

After the doctor stepped away Prae slammed in the chair and start to cry, After crying for some time she start to feel dizzy, her stomach growled in hunger, she stood and lead her way outside to take some food.

After finished eating her snacks, she start to walk back to the OT but got stopped by someone who caught her wrist from behind, turning her back he hugged her tightly "I am sorry Niya, please.... just this once, please... allow me to hug you!! it's scary to be alone".

Prae stopped her struggle to break free, she knows the stranger mistaken her same like the girls did in the club, she want to tell him that she is not Niya but his vulnerablity is painful for her to ignore.

Breaking the hug he leads her to the ICU, he make her sit in front of the room in the chair, prae watched the strange man nervously, 'Oh god! I don't know how to start? But he seems to be in pain, shall I ask him before confessing my sin?but why? Are not I should told him the truth first?".

"What happened?" 'Here I asked him without telling him that he is mistaking me' prae asked with a thought. Ren glanced her from head to toe, prae start to sweat profusely again and moved uncomfortable in her seat, 'shit!!! He findout, OMG what if he called the police? My mom surely die or kill me!' Prae thoughts were interrupted by Ren.

"Mom came home earlier Niya, when I asked her what wrongs, she said, she just had a nightmare so she came, she want to see you, I told her that you went to your friend home but she asked me to call you, hearing our sound Anu came down, suddenly mom started coughing blood and fainted, before the ambulance came Anu got her panic attack" Ren narrated prae everything.

Prae got shocked, 'what the hell? The fuck this man went through? His tears hurting me!!! How I am gonna tell him? What is his relationship to her'.

Before prae confess, Ren continued, he moved to kneel in front of her, "I know you want to free from this hell! But please Niya, just wait 3 more months, doctor told me that my mom is gonna ....die, I want to send her in peace, until then let's act as a good husband and wife, I promise you that I will give you divorce without a protest, please... atleast for Anu, for our daughter the doctor told me if Anu get stress again it will make things worse for her, please Niya...just this once.... I never asked anything before.... I gave you everything you want... I will never judge you again.....please. ..".

Prae tears started to flow, she runs from that place, she heard his crying sound while running, She locked her inside the restroom and started crying harder while blaming herself "what I am gonna do now?? (Sniff) she is his wife! She is having a child who is waiting for her return!!! Her family needs her! what I did?? ..sniff.. how will I say to him that I am not his wife, I am the one who hurt his wife! He seems too naive to be broken! How can I give him more agony?".

After shedding her tears to her heart concern, she decided to correct her mistake but before that she want to confirm her decision so she called kong to ask his opinion but it came switched off.