Chapter 17

Prae side:::

"Are you sure about this?" Prae asked Ren one last time before enter her mom house. "Listen Prae, today or tomorrow we have to do this any day so stop worrying" Ren answered her with assurance.

After Ren applied divorcee Prae decided to confess everything to her mom eventhough her mom already know most of the thing, suddenly Ren joined her in the car saying "like my baby I also want to get her blessings", Prae felt blissful and nodded to him but now she feel so nervous about how her mom will react.

Prae entered her mom's house, she saw her mother watching Tv on the couch with a coffee, "Mom, I am H-home" Prae announced and earned a little nod without a glance from Nisha(Prae mother).

"Mom, shall we talk?" Prae asked after taking her seat next to her mom, "Please Mom" Prae pleaded after her mom rejected her talk, Prae take her mom hand and caressed her cheeks showing her puppy eyes.

Suddenly Nisha reacted, with wide eyes she questioned her daughter in horror "Y-you are p-pregnant?". Now it's Prae turn to get shock, she just hang her head low with a nod and stand from her place in fear.

Nisha with a trembling hand lift Prae head and asked again "Tell me it's not true!" , Prae bite her inner cheeks while the tears start to flow "Sorry Mom" Prae apologised to her. Nisha don't know what to do all she now feel was disappointment even after knowing how much shame and difficulty it brings in a life she dare to get pregnant before marriage or worse without partner.

When Nisha about to slap Prae, Ren came infront of Prae, seeing new face Nisha stopped her hand in half way, "Sorry to interrupt aunty, you have all rights to hit her but not now, you can hit her how much you want after her delivery.. by the way my name is Ren aunty" Ren introduced himself.

"You... you mean the guy who she cheat?" Nisha asked to confirm, "Yes aunty, I am the one who love your daughter truly and I am the father of the baby and congratulations you are going to be a grandma!" Ren finished clearing her all doubt.

Prae got shocked by Ren straight forward ness, after confessing their love to each other Ren seems more bold and confident, when she asked him about his more flirty behaviour yesterday "I was like this before marrying Niya!" Ren answered her.

Prae thoughts were cut by her mom yell, "what are you saying? Are not you married? Even have a daughter? Don't say you are gonna leave them for my daughter or worse make my daughter as your affair?" Nisha yelled on him.

"I can answer your all question aunty, why don't we all sit and talk because the doctor advised Prae to not stand more" Ren asked her politely, Nisha glared Prae who gulped and went behind Ren. Nisha is a soft mother but that's doesn't mean she is not harsh, Prae faced Nisha wrath so many times in old days because of her trouble making behaviour.

"Come out you devil!! Do you think he can save you from me!! I don't care even if he compliment me to the cops!! Today I will kill you" Nisha raised her voice on Prae.

"I am sorry mom, I know I disappointed you, but nothing is intentional mom! You know I never want to do anything which hurt you, I am also sad that I caused you this distress, I even got ready to abort it but he came and confessed he also loves me, trust me mom I didn't break any family!" Prae apologised to her mom who sighed and sat on the couch.

After taking opposite couch to sat Ren started to explain the things that happened in his life, Nisha didn't interrupt him all she does is nodded to him time to time in understanding. After it ends no one talked.