chapter 11

Prae side:::

Days went by Ren mother got discharged and the doctor said he will try his best to find out the best match before it's too late, Finally he got Niya back, the perfume, dress, cooking, words, smile every aura is telling it's his Niya but his heart didn't flutter like before.

He start to longing for the old Niya, he likes the attention he is getting by Niya, he likes the care and love she showed to him, but his eyes are refusing to meet Niya eyes even though Niya's every action is sincere.

He tried to investigate what happened that day she cried to him but he can't find anything odd, he even tried to ask Niya but all he got his 'past is past Ren, let's enjoy our present' as reply.

He also noticed how his daughter also start to distance herself from Niya, he doesn't know why and how that happened, he decided to ask her daughter tonight without Niya knowledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Niya noticed how Ren and his daughter feels uncomfortable whenever she try to come close to them, prae told her everything that happened between her and Anu so she will not feel helpless when Anu questioned her.

She showed her love like she always wanted to, Anu also accept her gladly, but still she feel distance to Anu, the way Anu stare her more than a minute whenever she advise her is making her feel unease.

She start to pour her love in every possible way to Ren, she even teared every letter from Alex and throw it out, Ren also smiled to her and enjoy her closeness but still she feels he is mentally absent.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anu, is there anything you want to share with daddy?" Ren asked carefully while playing with her hair, she sneaked to his daughter room after Niya slept, he didn't except for his daughter to be awake but he was glad.

"Daddy, mommy is acting weird now a days" Anu voiced out to Ren who asked "how?". Anu turned to him and replied "I don't know daddy, mommy food is tasty like before but I miss her bad taste food, she leave me to choose my dress but i miss her choice, mommy suddenly seems perfect that I miss teasing her, although, mommy is with me I miss her daddy, she seems different, she changed back to her old makeup which I don't like".

Ren got more worried after his daughter words, he comforted her that night and both slept together with a hollow feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After prae leaves Niya that day she went to the office and saw Kong who is crying his heart out on wad embrace, she got inside his office and locked the door, she runs to them and cried harder while her both hands grabbed both wad and Kong shirts.

Wad don't know who to console first, Kong who is crying by saying he slept with Arthit brother or Prae who is crying for losing her love, he tried his best to console both of them. Prae got comforted by wad.

Days passed by but her thoughts filled with both Ren and Anu, her mind screamed to her to visit them at least from a distance, her heart start to hurt in longing feelings. Her mother even findout her sadness but she lied to her by saying that she did some mistake in the office.

Her only comfort is Kong who also went through a hurricane few days before like her, both always shared their misery in their free time, both start to work their ass out to distract themselves.

Prae phone ringed and show Niya name she picked up after a moment of hesitation "hello "

Prae will you please help me?

What happened? Is everyone alright in the family?

Yes.. the thing is today is our anniversary, Ren arranged some dinner date outside.