chapter 18

Kong groaned in his sleep, his head feels like it's going to explode any moment, He opened his eyes and blinked two times to confirm his vision,Kong stretched his hand above his head, Krist smiled and shook his head.

"I thought you already learned a lesson of 'Never drink again'" Krist remarked to Kong while stuffing his mouth with chips, Kong got startled and turned his head to see Krist who stand next to his door.

"May i?" Krist asked while pointing his fingers inside the room, Kong nodded his head and welcomed Krist who sat at the edge of the bed with his chips.

"If you wonder where is Your beauty then don't worry he just went to shopping" Krist answered kong who was about to ask where is Arthit. Kong reached next to krist in an excitement "Really? Then will you please tell me if you know what are all the things I did last night?"

Kong showed his puppy face to Krist to save his life from Arthit, Krist eyes sparkled with a mischievous smirk, "why?? you don't remember anything?" Krist asked while continously eating the chips he suddenly craved for.

"No, Please P'krist please save me" Kong pleaded to him, "Fine but what will I get?" Krist start to bargain "whatever you ask P" Kong replied to him. "Then allow that doctor phana to be my gynecologist" Krist asked in hope.

Kong snorted in discomfort but without a choice he nodded his head "But if i saw him pull any silly stunt like last time, then I can't assure you guys that I will keep my hands off from him"

"Hmm.. I am fine with that, Now where should I start from? You see you did many amusing things like you forced Arthit for a kiss, you removed your dress and stood with your boxers and finally you begged Arthit to suck your junior off" Krist lied and enjoyed Kong frustration and fear with his chips.

"Shit!!! But How did P know everything?" Kong asked to Krist after pulling his hair in fear. "Because I was there" Krist declared him causing Kong to choke on his saliva. Kong blushed in embarrassment and got a remark from Krist "you are cute thou!"

"P, don't tease me, I am dommed" Kong whined causing Krist to laugh. Krist came down after Kong went to the shower. Arthit smiled to him while arranging the vegetables in the fridge.

"I have a plan" Krist said happily to Arthit who raised his eyebrows in confusion. Kong came down after dressing up for his office. He walked nervously to Arthit who is making breakfast "P, I am sorry" Kong apologies to Arthit.

"For what?" Arthit asked without turning around to face kong. Krist watched the drama from outside the kitchen. "For last night" Kong replied him. "You remember?" Arthit asked in fake surprise.

"Yes P, I remembered everything!" Kong replied proudly. "I don't believe you" Arthit said and turned around to face kong who said "P, I am sorry that I forced you to kiss me and... suck me, I even undressed infront of your brother" Kong hang his head low.

Arthit glared Krist who ignored his glare and smiled innocently, Arthit hit Kong with the plate, "ouch!!! P" Kong hissed in pain rubbing his arms. "Wrong! Even after we went through a hell by your drunk mistake, you still want me to believe you kong, I am really done with your habit kong, I told you to talk with me about the issues right? instead you wasted in drinks, don't talk with me anymore" Arthit yelled at him.

"P please I am sorry, I am really sorry P'krist is the one who told me I did this all, sorry P" Kong pleaded while he try to hug Arthit, "and you believe him without any question? you know me that i will never let you sleep without blood whenever you force on me right? Did you forget your punishment?" Arthit asked in disbelief.

Kong just hugged Arthit and said "sorry P, I will do anything to please you." Arthit pulled away from the hug and asked "really?" Kong nodded his head and pecked Arthit hair.