chapter 21

A year later:::

Kong and Arthit side:::

Parenting is not easy for them like they predicted. Yesterday they celebrated Tay first birthday without krist, Kong arranged a simple party with his family and close friends.

After krist went away from them Arthit behaved like walking corpse and was so sad for months, the guilt he should have before is now swallowing him alive, but Kong's continous assurance and pampering make him relax and relief. After Arthit joining the company Kong takes Tay with him to the office where he leaves him to his mom.

In the evening he takes him back to home. Even though No one is in mommy place for Tay but Kong always act like Mom, whenever Tay misbehave Kong scold him, restricting him from some things, strict food rules etc...

But Arthit always spoil Tay in everything, whatever Tay wants Arthit hand him without thinking and when that little soul broke it Arthit apologize to Kong with some intimacy. Arthit always make Tay happy with chocolates and outing.

Time to time krist video call them to watch Tay who got always confused by the faces and called krist as papa.
Kong called krist 4 days once to check on him and during that talk Kong complained about Arthit and Tay while krist complained about his clients silly request.

When krist came for prae marriage party, he spend his entire 2 days with tay and when the time came for him to go both he and Athit cried like a babies.

Prae side::::

After gave birth to her babies, Prae moved to Ren house. For the first 6 months Prae mother came and live with them for help. Once after Ren mother body completely alright she also joined with Nisha to help them take care of the twins.

Both mothers take care of the twins while Ren take care of Prae, Ren was in misery for too long because of Anu but after hearing the news of Alex family accepting Niya and Anu he was soon back to normal.

After Ren got his divorce he proposed to Prae and both got married legally when their babies completed 6 month, Ren gave a simple party in the garden of his store. They invited krist who came and blessed them happily. Prae decides to get back on her job after her daughter 1st birthday.

Krist side::

It's been a year since krist gave birth to Tay but he feels like its been hundred years since he has Tay on his arms. Yesterday only he returned from Africa, he went there for a project for 2 months, Even before accepting it he know that if he accepted this then he has to skip attenting Tay's birthday.

Yet, he accepted it, cause 3 months back when he went back home to attend Prae marriage function, he got too emotional towards Tay and 99% he didn't want to leave him, he wanted his child's love but he knows the love he expecting from Tay is dangerous, too dangerous for him and his family.

The first 6 month on the new place was so good for krist, he even went on a date with his colleague named Mike but unfortunately they didn't click well even for a kiss. After that he had one blind date with a tourist but that also didn't work well with him.

It's not like he doesn't want to date but when someone ask him out, the greedy side of him for love welcoming it without a shame and analysis that he end up getting disappointed. After his last disastrous date he accept a month project in London which he and Mike completed successfully.

That's why Cassie hand them the Africa project, the client was satisfied by their photos. Last night only he returned back, instead of resting his hard worked ass here he is getting ready for a big party from his boss family.