Chapter 27

After kissing on Tay forehead's with a goodnight wish, Kong runs to the bathroom like an obedient child following Arthit who is walking with a stoic face.

Without wasting time Kong stripped his clothes and got inside the tub under the shower. He raised his eyebrows when Arthit sat on the tub facing Kong with his two foot inside the tub.

"Touch yourself" Arthit commanded him in his hazer voice causing Kong to feel both enlivened and horny. His one hand touched his nipple while his other start to stroke his junior.

"So? How is the island? Is it beautiful like krist described?" Arthit asked Kong while his hand played with the water in the tub. Kong both hand halted it's move in horror.

"If that little brat loose its size even a tiny bit you both will not like the consequences Kong! So continue your stroke, slowly keeping the rhythm" Arthit warned him with a roar, pointing his finger at Kong hard on.

Kong gulped and start to move his hands again, "Phi... I didnt... mean to hide it but... It's just" Kong was stopped by Arthit.

"Answer my question Kong, who am I to you?" Arthit asked while Kong try his best to not make his junior sleep.

"My love Phi... My life .....My husband..." Kong answered and eyed Arthit who removed his shirt and thrown it on the floor. "Really? Fine then, Who is krist to you and me?" Arthit asked while his eyes fixed straight on Kong eyes which averted from his eyes.

"P'krist is P'arthit's brother and my brother in law" Kong answered and stopped his hand from moving his junior which is not responding however way he stroked, how will it be? When his P'arthit eyes glows in pain and betrayal.

Arthit stood from his place and put his palm on Kong chest "how long Kong? Just, How long are you gonna carry this weight in your heart?" Arthit asked with throb and opened the shower to hide his tears which is about to leave his eyes.

"I am sorry phi.... I am trying and almost to the end phi" Kong answered him. "You are lying Kong. If so, you will never hide this from me, you should inform me as a krist brother or as your husband, instead you decided on your own, how will I believe I am your life and everything when you took the terrible decision yourself"

Before Kong answer back, Arthit smashed their lips, pressing Kong nape hardly, he pushed him to the wall while shower falls on Arthit's shoulders.

He is hurt beyond repair, he wants to shout at his husband but his heart is not ready for that.

Arthit one hand pinched and played with Kong nipple and other hand start to wake Kong junior. Arthit leaves Kong lips and moved to the latter neck, he bite and sucked it to ease the pain "ahhh.... P.... Stop... Let's talk..." Kong pleaded with a helpless moan.

But Arthit continued his assault on Kong body, leaving marks wherever his mouth leads him. When Arthit realized Kong was close he stopped his action and pressed his thump on the entrance to stop the release.

He stopped the shower and lift Kong chin to gaze him. Kong gasped and felt out of breath. "Do you know how much it's hurted me to know you lied to me, that too, for my brother. They are my family Kong so you don't have to go this extend" Arthit said with his hands still on Kong balls.

"But I didn't do... Ahhh... not because they are ...hmmm.. Your family phi... it's because.." Kong was stopped in middle by Arthit.

"I know and that's what hurts me more, now I am your better half and I have rights to stand with you during your hard times, it crushed my heart when I heard krist boyfriend punched you-.." Arthit said to Kong.

"I deserved .....ah... Phi... just Stop... Hm.. Argh.. It's hurts!!" Kong once again pleaded with a moan.

"Then stop saying you deserved it!!!! You don't deserve that! Are you insane? then let me ask one thing what if krist break up with that guy after some time and years later he moved on with someone else?then what? will you once again go and receive punch from that guy too?