Author's Note

Summary-
Book One, Part One: In Her Eyes

"Honestly! I'm just one Hufflepuff trying to find her way in this mad world!"
.
"If you keep pushing me away, keep trying to hate me then one day you'll find that you've fulfilled your fathers wishes and I won't be in your life anymore. I'm not going to let people walk all over me, not even you."
.
Betrayed by her mother and abandoned by her father, young Alastriona Breen must find her place at Hogwarts and keep her past hidden from the ones she loves, because a Death Eater's job is never done.

Disclaimer-

I do not own any of J.K Rowling's characters, storylines, themes or any part of the Harry Potter world that she created. I own characters created by myself, as well as new story lines- everything else is property of J.K Rowling.
This is a work of fan-fiction, meaning that yes plots and events that originally transpired in the Harry Potter books may in fact change in my own work. I am, however, a lover of the Harry Potter world and I promise you that I will stay true and respectful to characters new and old, this series begins when they are young in age and at heart so expect some development along the way. My main character is a beautiful young girl that I love with all my heart, and the only thing I will let you know right now is that her name is pronounced 'Ella-stree-na'.
Enjoy,
from one super-fan to another xx