Chapter 10- Needy [NSFW]

Bakugou's POV

'Damn..Who knew I would get along with someone I hated for so long', I thought to myself. While Deku was sleeping, I thought about a lot of things that happened within these two weeks. I sat up as Deku moved around for a little bit, then faced my way. "You're awake..", I said with a hoarse voice. He nodded. "I can't fall asleep", He said. He looked kinda red. "You ok? Are you hot?", I asked. He blushed a little bit.

He sat up and kissed me. This was no ordinary kiss. It felt very lusty. I kissed back. He gripped onto my shirt and kissed deeper. I pulled away for a while, panting quietly. "Whoa Deku~", I said and smirked. He looked up at me. "I can't contain myself anymore~", He said. He looked as if he got drunk off the kiss. "I guess you really can't contain yourself~", I said. I can see his bulge through his shorts. He blushed. "L-Like I said earlier..", He said.

'Maybe Later, Kacchan'.

I pinned him against the bed, smirking. Deku looked at me with lust filled in his eyes. His eyes changed. They were brighter then before. Deku gripped onto my shirt and pulled me closer to him, looked at my lips then back at me. "Just do it already~", He demanded.

I cupped his chin and kissed him deeply. We both made out for a while. Deku pulled away and looked at me. "Needy much?~", I asked. He blushed as he pushed me down gently, sitting on me. "Let me do all the work~", He said. I blushed slightly. 'Is this really how I lose my virginity'

Midoriya's POV

I pulled down Kacchan's shorts and boxers. I grabbed onto his length and stroked it a couple of times. Kacchan groaned as I sucked on the tip. "Mm~", I moaned. I looked up as him as he put his head back. I heard him groan and moan quietly. He then gripped onto my horns and pushed my head down onto his member. I ignored my gag reflexes and continued to give him a blow job.

"Damn Deku~ Y-Your mouth is so warm~", He groaned out loud. I bobbed my head a bit faster as Kacchan gripped onto my horns harder. "S-Stop~", Kacchan groaned. I stopped and took his member put of my mouth, making a quit popping noise. I panted and licked my lips. "Can't handle?~", I teased. Kacchan looked at me and pushed me down, pinning me to the bed. "Whatever Deku~", He snarled.

His voice was deeper then before, like Todoroki and Momo's soulmate marks, ours were glowing. "Quit taking your time~", I whined. He chuckled and kissed me. "You really don't have patients, do you Deku~", Kacchan said, smirking. I nodded. "Not at all~", I said. "Strip~", He demanded. I did as I was told and sat up, taking my shirt, shorts and boxers. He took off his shirt and proceeded to pin me back on the bed.

He kissed and nibbled at my neck, leaving faded reddish purple spots. I moaned as I gripped onto his hair a little bit. "A-Ah~ Kacchan~", I moaned out loud. At this point, we didn't care who heard us. He sucked on my collarbone so that no one would see it during the day. "Mhh~". He pulled away and lined himself up. "This might hurt for a while~", He said. I nodded and prepared myself for impact.

3rd Person POV

"Ahh!~-", Midoriya moaned out loud. He quickly covered his mouth. Bakugou thrusted as deep as he can, then stopped so Midoriya could get use to his length. Midoriya gripped onto the sheets, almost ripping it. He had a couple of tears stream down his face. Bakugou wiped them away. "We can stop if you want~", He cooed. Midoriya nodded. "It's t-too late~", He said.

After a couple of minutes, the pain went away. "Y-You can move..~", Midoriya said. Bakugou grabbed Midoriya's waist and slowly thrusted in and out of the small boy. Midoriya moaned out in pure bliss, wanting more of it. Each thrust became more and more pleasuring. "Mmm~ K-Kacchan~", He moaned loudly. Bakugou thrusted harder, grunting and groaning. "You're so t-tigh~ Mhh~", He groaned. Midoriya moaned Bakugou's name repeatedly.

"F-Faster~ Ahh~", He moaned. Bakugou gripped onto Midoriya's waist harder and thrusted faster. "T-This feels so..Goddamn g-good~", Midoriya moaned, feeling the pleasure all throughout his body. "At this rate~ I don't think I c-can last long~", Bakugou groaned, thrusting deeper. "F-Fuck~", Midoriya moaned.

He grabbed onto his member and started to stroke it. "I-I'm close Kacchan~ Ahh~", He moaned, panting heavily. Bakugou's thrusts got sloppy. He thrusted deeper and deeper, hitting Midoriya's prostate. "T-There!~", Midoriya moaned loudly. They both panted and moaned. Every time Bakugou hit Midoriya prostate, hit legs got weaker and weaker.

"I'm gonna c-cum Deku~", Bakugou moaned. Midoriya stroked his member faster and faster. "Nghh!~ A-Ahh~", Midoriya moaned and he came all over his chest. Bakugou came inside Midoriya at the same time. "Ghh~ M-mm~", Bakugou moaned and grunted, thrusting slowly as he came off his high.

Midoriya opened his eyes and looked around for Bakugou's maroon eyes. Everything was all blurry. Bakugou smirked and pulled out, letting his cum drop out from Midoriya. He then licked his cum off Midoriya's chest. "Mm~", Midoriya moaned quietly. "You taste good~", Bakugou cooed. Midoriya smiled at the sight of him.

Bakugou looked at the time, not suprised that it was late. "Aren't you tired?", He asked Midoriya. Midoriya answered with a nod. "Yeah..I highly doubt I'm going to be able to walk straight tomorrow, thanks to you", He said. Bakugou looked back at him. "You asked for it so don't attack me about it", He snarled. Midoriya giggled. Making Bakugou mad was what made him smile, knowing that he couldn't say mad at him. "Calm down Kacchan~", He said, giggling a little bit. "You're lucky I love you", He said. They both talked for a while. Eventually, Midoriya fell asleep, not too long after that, Bakugou fell asleep. Before he fell asleep, he thought to himself, 'What would I even be doing without you, Izuku'.

---------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 1051]