Chapter 14- Ambushed

Midoriya's POV

After the small date Kacchan and I had, he headed back to the dorms and I waited at the beach for a while, thinking. It started to get dark as time went by. The way the moon shined onto the water was what mesmerized me. The water moving with the wind. I then heard someone walking towards me, getting closer and closer. I turned around quickly, seeing nobody.

I started to get scared a little bit. 'I shouldn't be out this late. I forgot villains like to come around', I thought to myself. I activated my quirk to my fingers, making it glow a little bit. Someone grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. I looked at the tall figure and notice who it was right away. "D...D-D", I stuttered. The tall man smirked and pushed me away. I used my quirk and ran towards home.

I started to notice a couple of people closing in on me, including the man I seen before. "What's wrong Izuku? You seem frightened. Maybe a little blood should make you feel better!", Someone said as she came at me with a knife. I jumped up in the air and activated my quirk at 10 percent, smashing the ground to make a wave of concrete spread. The girl fell a fee feet away, catching herself in time.

"So. I finally get to see you again, Izuku Midoriya". I turned around to see a couple other people by his side. "The League of Villains", I said. My body started to shake. "Tomura Shigaraki..", I said quietly. He smirked as he took the hand off his face. I glared at him. 'I can try to run into the city and find some underground heroes..But I can risk getting in trouble.', I strategized in my mind

'Let's see...If Toga and Dabi are here. It would be Tomura in the front with them two on the back. He'll probably send them at the same time so it's going to be difficult. While they distract me, Tomura will try to attack from a distance. I don't have time to think!', I thought.

Like I predicted, Toga and Dabi came after me. I jumped and tried to avoid combat with them. "Stay still will you?!", Dabi yelled as he fired his flames at me. I used my quirk to fire wind pressure, sending them back a little bit. Dabi fired a huge amount of flames at me as I tried to dodge it. My right arm was burned a little bit.

Toga on the other hand was throwing knives and needles at me, trying to collect my blood. She then gave up and decided to close in on me. I powered up my quirk to my legs and jumped as high as I could, looking around to see if anyone heroes were around. "Eraserhead!", I yelled. He didn't seem that far from here. I seen him look over as I was falling down. "Help!", I yelled. Mr. Aizawa quickly ran towards my way. "Dammit! Dabi! Toga!", Tomura yelled at the two. The two of them looked back as I braced myself.

I seen Mr. Aizawa come around the corner as I seen the warp villain appear right in front of them. They all ran inside the purple mist as it disappeared, leaving no trace of the villains. Mr. Aizawa sighed and gave a small glare at me, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Midoriya are you alright?", He asked. I nodded in response. "Just a couple of scratches and bruises but I think I'm ok", I said. He nodded and wrapped his capture weapon around his neck again. "What the hell are you doing this late at night anyways?!".

Mr. Aizawa gave me a glare as he activated his quirk, making his scarf and hair float. I put my hands in front of me and took a couple of steps back. "I-I lost track of time and I guess I won't the wrong way-", I explained, only to get cut off. 'What's the point of me explaining if I'm only gonna get cut off', I thought. "I- Midoriya were you even listening to me?!", He yelled. "Sorry w-what was that again?". Aizawa growled a little bit, sending shivers down my spine.