characters and terms

Werewolf terms;

Alpha: Leader of the pack. Passed down from son to child.
Luna: Mate of alpha
Beta: Second in command. The Alpha will pick his or her Beta.
Gamma: Third in command. The Alpha and Beta wil choose them.
Hunters: The hunters are the werewolves who are exceptionally skilled at tracking and hunting down prey.
Mate: The soulmate of werewolves. Werewolves can sense their mates by scent after both parties are 16 or older.
Mark: A werewolf will mark his or her mate as a way to increase the bond and to let other Werewolves know this person is protected and taken. This is done by him/her biting his/her neck, which leaves a mark forever. After that, they are both more drawn to each other and it makes it harder to resist one another. The females tend to get emotional and the guys tend to get... you know.
Sealing the bond: Sealing the bond between two mates is done by mating. The full on mating. After that it's impossible for them to live apart no matter what.

Characters;
Jughead: Werewolf. Future Alpha of the Blue Moon pack. Hottest guy/wolf in town. Extremely loyal to his pack.
Fp: Current Alpha of the Blue Moon pack. Wants Jughead to take over.
Archie:Werewolf. beta to be. Extremely sweet. Jughead's best friend.
Sweetpea: Werewolf. Gamma to be. Creepy with a soft spot. Doesn't trust anyone outside the pack.
Fangs: Werewolf. Kevin is his mate.
Cheryl: Vampire. Toni's girlfriend to be. Future leader Sanguis Clan. Coven is aware of the Blue Moon pack and vice versa. Allied with them.
Blossom family: Family of Cheryl Blossom. All vampires and apart of the Sanguis clan. Some only feed on animals. Allied with the Blue Moon pack and the Fae coven from Salem.
Betty: Witch. She doesn't feel like one 100%. Apart of the Fae coven from salem. Toni's cousin. Her mom passed away. She doesn't know who her father is. No one except her family knows she's a witch.
Toni: Witch. Apart of the Fae withes from Salem. Betty's cousin. Doesn't know about the pack or clan. Lived in Riverdale for 2 years now. Only her family knows she's a witch.
Sheila: Witch. Apart of the Fae witches from Salem. Toni's mother. Betty's aunt. Takes Betty under her wing after Alice died.
Kevin: One of the few humans in this story. Knows about the Blue moon pack and the Sanguis clan.
Veronica: One of the few humans in this story. Doesn't know about the Blue Moon pack and the Sanguis clan.

I hope you will like this story.