Animal Attacks

-Jughead's POV-

"I'm nervous," Betty says when we are on our way to the house of my pack.

"It will be fine, I'm with you the whole time. The pack won't hurt you. You're our future Luna after all," I smirk.

"Yeah okay, but what if they don't like me?" Betty whispers.

"You're are cute, sweet, sexy and hot, what is there not to like?" I say with a smirk.

"Shut up," Betty giggles slapping my chest.

We walk into a long path with flowers on the sides
I smirk and look at her coming up with an idea.
"Want to try out that vampire speed you have?"

Her eyes light up. "Omg yeah. I keep forgetting I'm not just a witch."

I bring her closer and kiss her cheek. "Show me what you got lady."

She smirks and starts running. Flower petals floating threw the air. I shift into my wolf form not caring about my clothes and start running after her. I see that she already reached the building.

"Wow," she breaths out looking at the huge garden and building.

I walk to her and she puts her hand on my back hugging me.

"You guys rich or something?" she whispers in my ear standing on her tiptoes.

I hit her head with my head softly and walk to the entrance of our garden. She follows me and I put my paw on the scanner and the doors open. She looks at me in surprise and we walk into the garden. I need to shift back again so I walk to the small building where we usually shift and dress again. We walk in to see no one is there. I walk into a dressing room and shift back to my human form.

"Can you give me some clothes and underwear babe? It's in the closet with my initials on it," I ask Betty.

"JJ?" She asks just to make sure.

"Yeah that's the one."

She opens the closer and grabs a denim jeans, some underwear and a simple shirt.
"Here you go," she says handing it to me under the door.

"Thanks cutie," I say grabbing the clothes from her. I start putting the clothes on Betty gave me and fix my hair before walking out.

Betty looks at me and smiles. "Well don't you look hot," she says checking me out biting her lip.

"If you don't stop biting your lip, your clothes are the next be ripped of your body," I say pulling her bottom lip from her teeth.

She blushes at that and slaps my chest. "Shut up," she says giggling.

I put my hand out for her to grab it and she takes my hand. "Let's go meet my family."

"Do they know that I'm coming? Betty asks feeling nervous.

"Yes they do. They were thrilled when I told them about it this morning so stop worrying," I say nudging her shoulder with a smile.

She smiles back and we reach the door to the main lounge. I open the door for her and we walk into the lounge. "Don't be nervous, they will love you," I whisper into her ear.

"Hey guys! This is Betty," I say with a louder voice when we are in the middle of the lounge. All the people that are in the lounge look up or stop with what they were doing and smile at Betty. All curious about their future Tribrid Luna.

"It's nice to meet you all," Betty says softly with a small wave. Dad walks to us with a smile and put his hands out for Betty to shake. She shakes his hand with a smile. "It's nice to meet you in person mr. Jones," she says with a giggle.