Tribrid

When I arrived home I see Sheila planting wolfsbane and vervain.

"Sheila, why are you planting wolfsbane and vervain?" I ask her.

Toni and I still didn't tell her about me being a mate of a wolf and that we know Riverdale is full of werewolves and vampires.

"Oh no reason Betty, just making sure we have enough herbs for the future," Sheila says looking away.

"For what a werewolf and vampire attack?" I ask.

She looks shocked.

"I've been studying my botany unlike Toni. You really thought we wouldn't figure it out that Riverdale is full
of vamps and wolfs? I chuckle.

"Well yeah, Toni didn't," she chuckles.

"It's okay Sheila, we get why you didn't tell is. But I need to tell you something and I think you already know half of it," I say.

We walk into the house and make some tea.

"Okay tell me," she says.

"You know i'm not only a witch right?" I start.

She looks shocked.

She puts her tea back on the table and sighs.

"Betty," she starts.

"I didn't tell you because it's saver," she says.

"Well you should've told me, you know how dangerous I am? I'm a freaking Tribrid," I say freaking out.

"And I don't know what to do, maybe I will shift soon a full moon is coming up in a week. And my body is already reacting to the smell of blood. I'm exhausted cause my body is literally sucking magic from the ground now 24/7," I say still freaking out.

"Shit," Sheila says under her breath.

"Your body is already reacting," she says.

"Yeah no shit," I say harsh.

Then I realize what I just said.

"Sheila, i'm sorry i'm just really stressed," I apologize.

"It's okay honey," she says placing a hand on my knee.

"This is not the only thing I wanted to tell you," I say.

I take a sip of my tea and think how I can tell her this.

"I, uh, I mated with a werewolf, his name is Jughead," I say looking down.

She smiles I guess she knows him.

"It happend yesterday, I know I should've told you yesterday but I just need to figure everything out," I say.

"It's not your fault, you can't control that, It also happened to me once," she says.

"Wait, a witch and a wolf can become mates?" I ask.
She nods looking sad.

"What happened to him or her?" I ask her.

"He got killed, a founding family knew about his secret, I found him in the woods with a stake through his heart," She says letting a tear drop.

"God, Sheila i'm sorry," I say.

"It's okay Betty, it happened a long time ago," Sheila says.

"Is Toni his?" I ask her.

"No she isn't, I got Toni with an warlock, so Toni is 100% witch," she answers.

I sigh.

"Betty, you need to know something about the Sanguis clan," she starts.

"You are apart of them, they are a part of your family. It's the only vampire clan left in Riverdale. The blossom are the founders of the clan," she explains.