Electricity

-Jughead's POV-

"She's cute right," Archie said to me.

"Uhuh," I agree.

"My wolf is acting up all day," I said.

"Maybe something bad or good will happen soon?" Archie said.

"Yeah maybe," I said a little unsure.

We walk to the food section and grab some food.
After that we walk to the table where our pack is sitting.

"Hey guys," we both say sitting down.

"Dudes did you've seen that new girl?" Sweetpea asked us.

"Yeah she's cute," I said.

"She's really nice too," Archie spoke.

I focus on their table to hear what they are talking about. I see Archie and Sweetpea doing the same.

"Do you guys smell that too? It smells like blood," We here Betty say.

"How tf can she smell that?" Sweetpea asked.

"I told you she was different," Archie said.

"What do you mean blood?" Toni said.

"I smell blood for some reason," Betty said confused looking around.

"I think somethings wrong with my nose," she said chuckling.

"I think she's not 100% human. But she's also not 100% wolf, we would've smelled that by now," I speak.

"Yeah I agree, how could a human smell the blood from the Sanguis table?" Archie asked.

"Good genes?" Sweetpea jokes.

"That are some good genes than," I said with a chuckle.

"Well guess we have something to figure out," Archie smirks.

"Yes, i'm so in."

"Yeah of course we are," Sweetpea agrees.

We finish our lunch and pick up our bags when the bell rings. We all have the same class so we walk together to the right room. When we arrive at the right room we see Toni and Betty already sitting next to each other in the back of the room. They are laughing about something. Me and Archie also take a seat in the very back.

"Why can't I hear their conversation? We are almost next to each other," I ask Archie.
He try's to focus on there conversation but he can't here anything.

"What the- I don't here a single word they're saying, it's like they are talking air," Archie said confused.

We hear them whispering something while making small movements with their hand.

"L'arme filium. Pa kenbe ex oculus. Indi," they whisper.

"Is that a?" Archie begins.

"A witch spell yeah," I finish.

"But if they both are witches, that still doesn't explain the difference in their scents," Archie said.

"I know, that's what we are going to figure out," I smirk.

-Betty's POV-

Last period has finally finished so I stuff my books in my bag and walk to my locker. Toni needed to go to her math teacher for a assignment she didn't do because she was sick so I walk alone.
When I arrive at my locker I see Jughead grabbing some books from he's locker.
I open my locker and grab all the books that are in there.