Ancestors

"She is a freaking Tribrid she needs to get killed! We were slayers before some stupid wolf bit one of us. Our family bloodline were slayers! So once again my question is: can, you, trigger, our slayer part again?"

"I can see what I can do. Come back to me in three days, also bring some of his DNA, I will tell you all you need."

"Thank you Grace."

"See ya next week!"

-Betty's POV-

My eyes flutter open. Light already shining through the blinds. The memories from last night flashing through my mind making me smile. I turn around and see Jughead still sleeping while holding me. I lift my hand to his face and brush his cheek. He's so beautiful. I admire his face for a few minutes.

"It's not polite to stare you know," Jughead murmurs into the pillow eyes still closed.

"Dick. I thought you were asleep."

"Exactly," Jug says with a smirk opening his eyes. He grabs my face and kisses me softly. "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning," I answer with a chuckle.

"How you feeling?" He asks while he starts kissing my neck. I enjoy the feeling for a couple seconds before answering.

"I'm good, a bit overwhelmed because of yesterday events."

He starts kissing my mark and I moan softly when he bites my mark. "You want to tell me about what happened at the lake?" He asks against my neck.

I nod. He pulls me closer and I start explaining what happened when I blacked out.

"You saw your mom?" Jug pulls himself up and rest on his elbows. He looks at my face and wipe my tears away.

"Yeah. I did," I sniffle.

"So I really did almost lost you huh," Jughead says looking sad.

I nod. "My mom told me to come back when we heard you scream my name."

"You heard me?"

I nod softly caressing his cheek.

"What time is it?" Jug asks softly.

I stretch my arm out to grab my phone from the bedside table. "Only 6 am."

"Want to take a shower together?" Jughead asks with a smirk. I nod with a slight smirk and he kisses me hard. He steps out of the bed and pulls me up with him. He puts his hands under my ass and lifts me up, my legs immediately wrapping around him. "Let's take one then," he whispers into my ear. He bits my ear softly and I giggle while he carries me to my bathroom.

"Hi guys," Sweetpea, Archie and I greet everyone at the table while sitting down. I sit next to Jug and he kisses me for a few seconds.

We are sitting outside at our regular lunch table in the very corner.

"Jug where you still with Betty in the morning?" Toni asks after we break apart.

"No he wasn't," I say looking at Toni with cold eyes. I look at Jug and see him smirking a little.

"You sure about that?" Toni asks with a smirk.

"Yeah, why would you think Jug was there?"

"Because of the noises you dork."

"What noises?" Cheryl asks curiously.

"The ones from last night or the shower ones?" Toni smirks.

Archie's and Sweetpea's mouth open in shock but turn in a smirk very soon. Jughead just looks down with a huge grin on his face. And Cheryl smirks at Jug.

"Oh- my," Veronica and Kevin squeal.

"How could you heard that you bitch?" I ask in shock.

"Probably messed your spell up because of you moaning?"

We told Kevin and Veronica a few days okay what we are. It was just to hard to be friends with them and not tell them. It's still new for them and they still can't believe it. We all noticed that telling them made our friendship a lot easier with less secrets.

"Wait you guys were the one having sex last night?" Archie asks with a smirk.

"YOU HEARD? Stupid werewolf hearing," I say covering my face with my hands.

"You guys should be lucky i'm the only werewolf in our street."

"Omg free porn!" V says.

I glare at her and she blows a kiss in response.

"But was it good porn?" Sweetpea asks with a smirk.

"Can you shut up. I swear I will hex y'all," I snap at the table.

"Oehh little minx is mad," Sweetpea says in a baby voice.

"Oh it was good, hot porn. I swear," Toni says meaning it totally ignoring Betty.

"Omg yeah i'm done. You guys will see me tomorrow. I'm going for a run," I say standing up.

Jughead stands up as well and grabs my hand.

They all look shocked and Jug flips them off.

"God they are hot. Now I want to hear them fuck too," Veronica says wailing.

"Can you imagine, a wolf and a tribrid. That's everything but vanilla," Cheryl says.

"You okay babe?" Jug asks me when we are lying on the crash at our secret spot.

I chuckle. "Yeah I am, just a bit embarrassed."

"Yeah same," Jug chuckles.

"Guess I need to work on my spells," I say with a smirk. Jug chuckles and pulls me closer playing with my hair.

"Nah you're good. Guess you need to do that immediately when we are in a room together."

I turn around and look at his face. "Don't look so smug." I put my hand under his shirt and caress his tattoos. "When did you get all these tattoos?"

"They appeared when I turned sixteen. I lifted my shirt up and suddenly they were there. Has something to do with my ancestors a witch explained. She wouldn't tell me what though."

I lie my hand still on one. "There is magic in them. Like a lot," I says in shock.

"What?"

"Lay your hand on my hand."

He does and looks at me shocked. "Im not a witch," he says with a chuckle. "It probably just because i'm a wolf or something."

I shake my head.

"Jug."

"Yeah?"

"Was one of your ancestors a slayer?"

Cliffhanger. Please comment your opinions on this chapter.
Votes are appreciated.
-BR