Mark Me

-Jughead's POV-

"Are you okay babe?" I ask softly. After the tragic event I brought Betty home to calm down. She hasn't spoken a word.

I sigh when she doesn't answer me and walk up to her. I pull her in a hug and she relaxes a bit. 

"Im okay," she answers quietly in the hug making it sounds more like she's convincing herself instead of me.

We pull away and I tell her to look at me. "If you want to talk about it please talk but if you don't it's okay, you can tell me later."

She nods and stands on her tippy toes to kiss me. I deepen the kiss and after a few seconds we pull away. It looks like she want to say something so I lift her chin. "What is it sunshine?"

"I- I-."

"You can tell me and ask me everything."

She looks straight into my eyes. "I want you to mark me." Before she can even realize what she just said I grab her hips and place her on the dresser. She gasps, wrapping her legs and arms around him.

I place our foreheads together and I squeeze her hips tightly.

"Do you really want this?" I breath out.

"There is no going back after this. You can't reject me anymore. I'm yours and your mine. You understand?"

She nods.

"Tell me you want this, Betty."

"I want this," she breaths out.

"I swear to God Betty. this changes everything so I need to know."

"I'm yours," she whispers, 100% sure of it.

I crash my lips on hers.

Betty feels like she's floating instead of falling.

We never kissed like this before.

Her hands tug on the ends of my shirt and I pull it off and toss it somewhere in the room. Her hands trace my hard body and tattoos and I shiver at her touch.

One of my hands snakes around her waist, bringing our chests closer while my other hand makes it up to her hair and pulls on it gently.

With me pulling her head back, her neck is fully exposed for me. I press my lips against her neck softly at first, leaving feathered light marks against her skin. I kiss her neck harder and she moans when I find her sweet spot. I lift her of the dresser and lay her down onto her bed and she gasps softly. "You sure the other people in this house won't here us cutie," I breath against her neck.

She stretches her hand out to the door and whispers something. "The room is now sound prove," she says softly with a look of desire into her eyes.

"Perfect."

I tug on the end of her shirt and look at her. She nods, knowing exactly what i'm asking. With her permission, I pull her shirt off her and toss it on the floor. She isn't wearing a bra cause she just showered so she is almost completely naked for me beside she her lacy black panties she's wearing.

It's a reflex the way her arms come up and try and shield her body from my eyes, but I reach my hands out and hold them along her sides.

"Don't do that," I whisper. "Don't ever feel like you need to hide yourself for me." I lean down and kiss her collarbone. "You're so fucking beautiful, Elizabeth Cooper." She nods and I continue kissing her down her body, from her collarbone to her breasts and down her stomach.

I place a finger on the waistband of her panties. "Can I take these off?"

"Yes."

I slowly hook my fingers on the waistbands and slide them down her legs before tossing them away.