Searching for Anwers pt 1.

I know I'm terrible. Enjoy this chapter:)

-Betty's POV-

"He told me he could see our auras Sheila, he's a wolf. How the hell is that even possible?" I ask Sheila when they are alone.

I was worried about Jug. He didn't answer my texts and didn't pulled up at school today. Toni, Sweetpea and Archie didn't know where he was and neither did she.

Sheila sighs and puts her books down. "They're the Blue Moon pack, they're blood line is centuries old of course blood mix ups are made."

"So they were seers and slayers too?"

"At some point a few yeah. Only the most powerful survived though, that's why no other pack steps a foot in Riverdale," she explains.

"Should I be worried about him?"

"Jughead? No, he's a tough one he will probably call you in a few minutes. He hates being alone after his mom and sister left at young age," she says and takes a sip of her cup of tea.

"Wait, his mom and sister left?"

"Yeah they did. No one knows why," she says walking to the kitchen.

And then suddenly I know a way to find him. The freaking mate bond. I totally forgot about that.

"Sheila I gotta go," I say and kiss her on the cheek.

"Bye hon, be safe!"

I find him under a three, curled up still in his werewolf form. It took me at least 15 minutes to find him using my vampire speed. We never been at this place and I think the reason he didn't show me this place is personal. I lie down next to him and curl into him and he softly nuzzles his head against me saying hello.

"Are you okay?" I asks softly after a few minutes.

I hear air escaping his mouth. I turn to look at his eyes and bring my head to his head, stroking the fur. He closes his eyes and I see him changing in front of my eyes. I ignore the fact that he's naked and kiss him after he fully transformed in his human form again.

"I'm not feeling so good," he says.

"Tell me," I say stroking his cheek.

"I have these voices in my head that I never had before, my chest is hurting and I can see everyone's auras for 30 minutes. It's making me crazy cause I don't know why I can suddenly feel and see these things," he says with a sigh.

"Sheila told me your pack had a bloodline of slayers a long time ago. Is that true?"

"Yes, yes it is. But that still doesn't explain why I'm feeling those things. It's not possible to trigger it by doing nothing. Slayers tattoos show up on their 16th birthday, I'm 17 and they showed up out of the blue. Being a slayer isn't a curse, werewolves are."

"Maybe some witch triggered it. Maybe she has a plan or mission for you? Your pack has a witch that helps them right?"

He nods.

"Well let's go talk her," I say and try to stand up but he tightens his grip on me. I look at his face and see him smirking.

"A few more minutes."

"Okay fine," I answer and nuzzles my face into his chest.

"You know what's unfair?" He says after a few seconds of silence.

"Tell me," I say softly.

He puts his mouth against my ear and I giggle. "I'm lying here completely naked and you're fully dressed."

That sends shivers through my spine and I blush.

I keep my emotions under control and decide to tease him. "Yeah you're right. What are you going to do about that?" I smirk.

"Well..." he says and moved us fast that I'm under him and he's lying on top of me.

I squeal and chuckle at the movement. "Oh hello there."

He brings his hand to my face and strokes my cheek. "You're so beautiful."

I smile and put my arm around his head and push him down so I can kiss him. When we pull away Jug starts kissing my neck slowly moving down to my bellybutton and back up. I feel his fingers moving down my belly to the buttons of my shorts. I lift my legs enough so he can slide the shorts of my legs with ease. He tosses them somewhere and hooks his fingers in my panties after that. He looks up and looks in my eyes, his eyes asking for permission. I nod and he slides my panties off my legs. He kisses the inside of thigh and I moan softly.

When he moves back up I let a groan out in frustration. "So eager," he chuckles. He grabs my top and I lift my arm so he can take it off. He unclips my bra in one fast movement after that and flicks his tongue around my nipple. I sigh happily in response and he starts sucking gently.

After he's done with that he comes back up and kisses me. "Condom?" He asks me with a husky voice.

"I- uhm am on the pill. I figured that come in handy," I blush.

I see his eyes darken at that. "Good."

His hand grab my hips and slides inside of me, both of us moaning in satisfaction. He kisses me hard and starts thrusting into me. I move my hand around his shoulder and dig my nails into them. I hear him groan and he starts thrusting harder, his nails digging into my hips. He starts kissing my neck and bites my mark making me moan. He moves his hand down and starts circling my clit.

"Jug, I'm gonna cum," I moan loudly. He groans in response and I know he's close to. He goes harder and I scream as a orgasm hits me, Jug following right after me.

We lay there connected for a few minutes pulling each other close lying on top of each other. After a few minutes he slips out of me and pulls me into his side.

"That was good," I breath out, my body feeling flushed.

"Yeah it was," he chuckles.

***

"Good afternoon Grace," Jughead greets the witch as we take a step into her shop.

"Jughead?" she says a little shocked "And friend?" She says eyeing our connected hands. She shakes her head after that and continues; "long time no see kid. How you doing?" She asks eyeing me.

"I'm okay, the pack's doing great too," he answers.

"That good. Who is your friend?"

"Oh yeah right, this is Betty, my mate," he introduces me.

"Ohh the Tribrid right?" Grace says with a hint of disgust in her voice that doesn't go unnoticed by Jug.

"Yeah she's pretty amazing," Jughead says and pulls me closer.

"It's nice to meet you Grace," I smile kindly.

"Like wise," she smiles that seems fake.

"So for what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Somebody, somehow, triggered my slayers part I didn't even know I had," Jughead explains.

Grace looks shocked,  like she is caught with something.

"So my question is, did you have anything to do with it?"

-
Also thank you so much for 11k reads!