Slayer

Hi guys, thank you so much for 7k read! I really appreciate you and your patience for my chapters. Only 10 more chapters to go!

"Good morning. Three days already past huh?"

"They sure did Grace. I brought you some of his hair and some of his wolf fur."

"Excellent!"

She takes the bottles from the man and opens them and puts the hairs in a bowl made of stone. "I need some of yours too," she tells him handing him a knife. He slices some of his hair and drops it in the bowl. "I need a droplet of blood too." He does what she says and uses the knife to make a cut in his finger and drops a droplet of blood in the bowl. "Good."

Grace adds some ink into the bowl as well and starts preparing the spell. "You ready? It's possible it only works on your son because of the age."

The man just nods and Grace continues.

"Phasmatos Sintu Corpora, E It A Rero, Quest Ero Immortalis. Phasmatos, Victoris, E Insipio Exu Ne Moris. Sintasia Sintu Corpora, Quest Ero Immortalis."
Fire starts coming out of the bowl windows shaking. Grace closes her eyes and after a few minutes she opens them again.

"It's done. Congratulations you and your son are now half wolf, half slayer."

"Well good morning to you too. You want some pancakes?" Toni asks as Betty and I enter the living room.

"Yeah sure," Betty answers for the both of us.

"I need coffee," I say with a groan walking to the coffeemaker.

"Rough night huh?" Toni asks with a smirk.

"Hey you, can you shut up," Betty bites back. She uses her magic to set three plates on the table knowing Sheila isn't home.

Toni just grins in response and continues whisking the batter.

I hand Betty a cup of coffee and she whispers a soft thank you and kisses my cheek. We all sit down when the pancakes are done and start digging in.

"So about that trip," Toni starts with a full mouth. "We still going right?"

"Yeah of course," Betty answers and I nod. "I asked Sheila if we both could go and she said we could because she is going to Greendale to visit aunt Zelda and Hilda."

"I can ask my dad if we could use the pack house at the beach. For as for as I now no one is going to it this year. There are enough rooms in the house so it would be perfect."

"Yeah that would be perfect," Betty answers with excitement in her voice.

Toni grabs her phone and starts texting, probably to our group chat. A few seconds later Betty's and my phone start buzzing with texts coming in. "Well Kevin and Fangs can't come because they're going on a road trip but the rest can come."

"Only 2 more weeks of school."

"Oh about school, we need to hurry up," I say. I stand up and grab our empty plates. "You guys take at least 30 minutes so get your ass upstairs, I will clean up."

"Thank you Babe," Betty answers and kisses me.

"Thanks Jug," Toni answers and they both hurry upstairs.

"You should marry him already," he hears Toni say before running up the stairs, Betty giggling behind her.

A scene with Betty standing at the end of the aisle pops into his head for a few seconds. Her belly a little rounder than normal. He smiles to himself and starts putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"Hello my friends," Cheryl says greeting everyone. "What you guys talking about?"

"The trip this spring break," Toni says. She pecks Cheryl cheek and steals her apple.

"So everyone asked their parents yet?" Betty asks popping a grape in my mouth.

"My dad said yes and said we could use the house," I answer.

"Yeah mine were cool," Veronica answers.

'I can go,"Archie says.

"Same," Sweetpea and Cheryl answer.

Betty and Toni squeal in excitement.

"Okay great," Betty says.

I zoom out of the conversation when I see a faint aura like light around Cheryl, Toni and Archie who are sitting opposite of me. I look around and notice everyone on the table has one. What the hell. Sweetpea has a blue one with a hint of red. Cheryl a black one. Veronica purple. Toni turquoise with a hint of black. Archie orange. He chuckles, fitting. He looks at Kevin, yellow. Fangs is red. And Betty's... it's all over the place. It's a mix of so many different colors. Silver, white, black, red, pink, purple, brown, turquoise..
I keep staring at it till something snaps me out of it.

"Jug you okay?" Betty asks me grabbing my hand.

I notice everyone looking at me. How could I possibly see auras? "Yeah, everything's fine." I smile at her but I see that she doesn't buy it. "Just thinking about the trip. Nothing serious."

"Soooo,"Archie starts changing the subject.

They continue the conversation and Betty sits closer to me and looks at me concerned.

"Everything okay?" She asks again quietly.

I nod with a faint smile and kiss her softly.

"I saw your guys auras," I say softly in her ear.

Her eyes widen. "Wait, how?" she asks softly.

"I have no idea," I answer looking into her big emerald green eyes.