You're Beautiful

-Betty's POV-

I wake up and immediately feel the pain in my head. I see that I have a few messages from Veronica, Toni and Jughead saying they are already at Pops. I don't hear any noise in the house so I guess i'm the only one home. I walk to the window and open it to get some fresh air. I grab the outfit that I already picked yesterday and walk to my bathroom. I put my clothes on the chair in the bathroom and start running a bath and put in a bubble bar. I undress myself and step into the bath, the warm water immediately calming my body down.

"Hi guys," I say sliding into the booth.

"Hi," everyone says back.

"What took you so long?" Toni asks after swallowing her bite of pancake.

"Well you didn't wake me up and I had a headache so I took a bath," I answer.

Sweetpea, Archie and Jug look at each other alarmed.

"You okay now?" Jughead asks rubbing my shoulder looking back at me.
I smile at him.

"Yeah i'm okay," I answer.

"I still can't believe you guys happened," Veronica says to me and Jug. "You guys are so cute."
We smile at her.

We told Kevin and V that we are together so they won't look at us weird when we are together. Our friend group is the only one that know.

"You hungry B boop?" Sweetpea asks.

I chuckle.
"No i'm good Sweets."
Exactly on that moment my stomach growls.

"Liar," Sweetpea says and gets up to get me something to eat.

"You really should eat more. You need your strength," Jug whispers in my ear so Kevin and Veronica don't hear it.

I sigh.
"So about the vacation, who's in?" I ask looking around with a smirk.

"Omg yeah B i'm so in. We need to go shopping for it as soon as possible," Veronica says excited.

"Yess girl, I need some clothes and bikinis," I say grabbing her hand.

"I'm in," Jug, Archie, Toni, Cheryl and Sweetpea says.

"I can't," Fangs says.

"Me neither," Kevin says.

I look at him and raise my eyebrows. Normally kevin would be so disappointed when he can't go to something like this.
Then I look at Fangs.

"Omg," Veronica says also having them figured out.

"You guys are hooking up!" I finish.

"Shit," Kevin says.

"Nooo," V yells.

They all look confused.

"You owe me 10 bucks V," I say pointing mu finger at her.

"You made a bet?" Archie says laughing.

"Yeah duhh, we ship them and I already had them figured out," I say with a smirk.

"You better treat my baby right," I say pointing at Fangs.

The whole table laughs at that.

"I will take good care of your baby don't worry," Fangs says.

"You guys are cutie patooties," I say in awe.

"You are still the baby of the group," Archie says looking at me.

"Shut up," I say snuggling into Jug.

"Here's your food," Sweetpea says giving me a plate of pancakes.