chapter twelve (part one)

Later that evening Tony proposed that he and I go out for some drinks to help get my mind off of things. I half-heartedly agreed. As the moon settled itself into the night sky, I patiently waited for Tony outside of his bedroom as he made some finishing touches to his attire for the night. I passed the time by picking fuzz off of my shirt.

Soon enough, Tony proudly strode out of his bedroom in a posh gray suit. Once he caught sight of me, a smile broke across his face. I returned the kind gesture.

Tony waltzed over happily. He reached out hands, looked toward the sky, and then slowly turned in a circle in front of me.

"You look like a million bucks," I commented, scanning him up and down.

"A million?" Tony gasped, facing me. "I'm worth a lot more than that!"

I rose to my feet, laughing. Tony chortled and then threw his arm around me, mumbling, "Let's go," as he led us out of his living room. We ventured out of Stark tower together with one thing on our minds: we were going to get smashed (I learned that term last week!)

Tony chose to drive his jet black Lamborghini because it matched his shoes. As I rounded the front of pristine car to get to the passenger's side door, Tony stopped me.

"Oh no," he said, shaking his head. "You're showing up to a bar with Tony Stark. You must arrive in your own style, my friend." Tony tossed me some keys.

"It's cherry red 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO. I bought that for just over 34 million." He threw me a devilish smirk. "Try not to get her scratched up, will ya?" I nodded my head eagerly. This was gonna be one hell of a night.

I awkwardly settled into the priceless vehicle. Before driving off, I took a few seconds to bask in its glory. The car's interior was in pristine condition, and it smelled like pine cones. When I started up the vehicle, its engine snarled nastily, sending chills down my spine. The roar soon evened out to a subtle purr. I gripped the steering while hard.

"Oh yes," I mumbled to myself, letting my mind run free of all worries. Soon enough, I was flying down the street in the multimillion dollar car.

I raced alongside the New York traffic, recklessly following Tony's black Lamborghini, which kept darting out of sight. Though I became anxious that I would crash Tony's expensive ride, I pushed on and followed his taillights across the bustling city.

After ten fanatical minutes of swerving into lanes and dodging pedestrians, we reached our destination. Tony pulled his shining ride right in front of a titanic building with heaps of people crowding around the entrance to get in. I pulled up soon after Tony stepped out of his vehicle.

And just like that, the cameras started flashing.

I stepped out of the shimmering Ferrari only to be blinded by the flashing lights. Tony walked up next to me with a winners-grin plastered on his face.

"Do you ever get used to the cameras?" I asked, squinting into the crowd of people calling Tony's name.

Tony leaned close to my ear. "It's something you learn to love."

He turned back to the paparazzi and the adoring fans. Tony took some pictures even signed a few pairs of breasts. I chuckled to myself. Stark was a quite the character.

Before we entered the building, Tony carelessly flung his car keys at a young vale. I walked over and handed mine to the kid. Tony was shaking his head when I came back.

When we entered the boisterous building my jaw almost hit the floor. Young women in their undergarments swung on poles and shook their rears on tables. I squeaked in disgust when a beautiful young lady waltzed right past me with her breasts hanging out of her shirt.

"T-Tony...What kind of bar did you say this was?" I asked, averting my eyes from the girls. "Tony?"

He was gone.

"Hey there, honey bun," a velvety voice mumbled in my ear. I turned to see a pretty young gal with her hands on her hips grinning at me.

"Oh!" I looked away from her body and desperately tried to stay focused on her face. "Uh... err... umm... hi."

The girl chuckled in my ear. "You're so cute. What's your name, sweetie?"

"S-Steve," I stammered. Her breasts were pressed up against my arm now. I thought I was gonna pass out.

"Steve, huh? Well, Stevie baby, you look a little tense," she dragged her hands down my chest. "Why don't you come to the back?"

"Please," I breathlessly said. "Any place but here."

 The beautiful brunette held my hand as she led me to the back of the gentlemen's club.