Trailer

NOTE: This is just a trailer, this will be the sequel to 'PJ Masks - Lost in the Another World'. I'll make chapters for this story once I completely finished the story of Lost in the Another World.

Narrator: With the help of some new friends, the hero has finally returned to his own world with given a surprise.

(Catboy appeared from the portal and then it disappears)

(Scene showing the town with burning buildings with everything in red light in view)

The Demonic Army invaded the town, slaughtered some and captured some. Thantos unleashed the power of Astral Fissures to summon the... malfested.

Being now in his own world, he immediately thinked...to save his friends, assuming that they're in trouble.

Glad on reuniting with his friends, they must...now plan to put a stop on Thantos from corrupting the world.

But, what faces them is... a difficult...non-easy...challenge

(Scene showing Owlette, Gekko, Armadylan, An Yu and Newton are wounded by Thantos with only Catboy stands)

Will he be able to help save the world? Or not?

(Thantos' laugh echoed)

Catboy: Stay with me, Owlette! You-you-you...can't die!

Because of her wounds, Owlette was too weak to stand.

Owlette: C-Catboy...I want you...to know...this...

(The title shows)

Narrator: PJ Masks... The Fall of Tarabiscoville.