Catboy's Return

The PAW Patrol waved Catboy a goodbye before going into the portal.

In the portal, what shown was dimensional realm.

Catboy: Wow, never seen like this before.

He goes foward. He stands on his staff like a skateboard. Now, until at the end of the realm, he's close now to the portal to his world.

At the burning town of Tarabiscoville...

The portal appears, Catboy leaped out and landed on the ground. After that, what surprised him is he saw the world is in like a red fog and finds everywhere in fire, including some buildings and houses.

Catboy: It looks like they already made a mess in our town. Ugh, they're gonna pay for this.

What immediately came in his mind...is his friends.

Catboy: Owlette, Gekko, Armadylan and An Yu, I'm coming. I know you guys are in trouble.

He went through the park with also everywhere in fire. While walking to find his friends, the three malfested kids appeared who jumped in front of him, standing his way. The cat hero is surprised to see some kids also became infected with the malfestation power.

Malfested Kid: Ghoooaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

Catboy: Never thought they would also turn some kids into monsters.

Malfested Kid: Raaaaahhhhh!!!!

The three malfested kids charged at him.

Catboy: Looks like I just have to overpower them until they're weak to stand before curing them.

They attack Catboy with their weapons but each of their attacks missed. Catboy was able to disarm them and weaken them.

Malfested Kid: Nyooaaarrggghhh....

The hero aimed his staff at them, removing their malfestation power in their body. Soon, the three kids turned back to normal but unconscious.

Catboy: I guess I gotta put them into safety first.

He carried them to an apartment buildings. After that, he went back to the park. Suddenly, he heard some voices and follows it. Before thinking to attack, he hid by the tree. When he peeks by the tree, something surprised him what he saw... it was his friends; Owlette, Armadylan, An Yu and Newton, who were confronting the demons and some malfested citizens with their leader, Thantos.

Catboy: I found them. I can't believe it. But they're in trouble and surrounded. I gotta do something to help them.

Catboy thought.

At the confrontation...

Thantos: I'm surprised to see you've turned them to normal, you two.

Armadylan: Well... don't try to think to turn them into one of them again.

Remembering that the demon took his friend away from their world, Owlette gave Thantos a strong glare.

Thantos: Aww... looks the little girl here is still upset of losing his friend.

Owlette: Grrrr....

She said with clentching her fist in anger.

Armadylan: Owlette, please... just take it easy for now. I know you're angry that he banished Catboy, but you gotta keep it together.

Owlette: Not until I brought them to justice. Especially, that villain who would took Catboy away from me.

Newton: Well, us, actually.

With a smirk, Thantos ordered his soldiers and some malfested to attack them.

Owlette: Go!

The rest of the heroes nodded in agreement. They clashed each other. Thantos watch them battling each other.

Thantos: Hmph, that's right, try to fight for your life. But know that I can prove that you will be defeated by the end.

Owlette used her super owl wings to blow some away, Armadylan used his fist with super-strength to defeat and defend himself from some demons and malfested, An Yu clashed with other malfested with her bamboo staff, Newton used his star powers against some enemies.

Soon, all of Thantos' soldiers and malfested he's with have been defeated. Thantos gave them aplause with a evil smile.

Thantos: Bravo. Impressive how you manage to defeat all of my men I have here. But let's see if you can defeat me while I'm the most powerful one of the Demonic army.

An Yu: Bring it on, demon.

Now, seeing them to battle with Thantos, Catboy had a bad feeling that he may overpower his friends.

Catboy: Guys, you can't defeat him. He's too powerful for you.

He whispered.

Meanwhile, at the clash scene...

Most of their attacks are blocked by Thantos and none of them were able to hit him.

Thantos: Time to bring all of you to hell. HIYAH!

The demon smashed his scythe on the ground, creating a shockwave and knockbacks the heroes.

Owlette, Armadylan, An Yu and Newton: AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Thantos: Hahahahahaha!!!

All of them are weakened and even got injured, caused by the powerful force. But Owlette desperately refuses to give up.

Owlette: Nooo.... we're...not...done yet!

She tries to stand up but her strong weakness got to her wouldn't allow her to.

Thantos: Hahaha. Give up? Then, perhaps it's time for all of you to be at your-

Catboy: STOP!

Everyone were surprised and their attention went to a cat hero. Much to his friends' overjoy, especially Owlette, upon seeing him, they turned into smile, while the demon gave a surprised look to see a cat hero being back into his own world.

Thantos: WHAT!? BUT HOW?! How did you get back in this world?!?!

Catboy: Let's just say that I couldn't have done it without the help of my new friends.

Owlette, Armadylan, An Yu and Newton: CATBOY!

They shouted his name with a happiness, while Catboy gave them a slight smile.

Thantos: Hmph. I'd say I'm impressed how you got here. But still you will share with your friends' fate.

Catboy: You have taken this too far, Thantos. Now you've invaded our home, you had other people killed and now you're also trying to kill my friends, I will make sure that you will pay for what you have done.

Thantos: I'd like to see you try, boy. But as I said before, our next battle will be now final. But for now, I will let you give a break. When our finak battle time comes, I will find you and make you finally suffer. Niyahahahahaha!

After that conversation, Thantos teleported away, leaving Catboy and his wounded friends. Catboy walked up to his friends.

Owlette: Catboy, you're ok- AHH!

Catboy: Hang on there, guys. I'm gonna get you to safety and help you patch up your wounds.

Armadylan: I'm glad to see you back, Catboy.

Catboy: Thanks, bud. But let's just save with the chat later.

The others were able to stand up, despite wounded, except Owlette who was too weak to do so.

Owlette: Eeeehh.... Ow! A.... little...help?

Catboy: I got ya.

Catboy helped her up by his arms. Owlette gave him a weak smile with a slight tears in her eyes. Catboy wiped them away. Now, they went to the safety.