A Warning

Inside the PJ Masks Headquarters...

At inside was very quiet. Everyone was taking a sleep as having a rest for a while. Catboy was sleeping on the sofa with Owlette beside him. Armadylan sleeps while sitting by the wall. Newton is sleeping away in front of Armadylan by the wall.

Their sleep is then interrupted when An Yu rushed in.

An Yu: My friends, wake up! I'm afraid I have bad news.

Her shouting voice startled and woke everyone up.

Catboy: What is it, An Yu?

He said with a yawn after waking up from sleep.

Armadylan: What did you find out?

The dragon girl starts explaining about Thantos' plan.

An Yu: Thantos with some of his soldiers are at the playground and he's planning to make the ultimate seed. It's really really bad.

Newton: What do you mean it's bad, your dragoness?

An Yu: Like the evil seed, it can also turn one into a malfested but the ultimate seed is different to that. It can turn whole people in the world into malfested.

Catboy: So you're saying that-

An Yu: We will all die. Including you, me, Owlette, Gekko, Armadylan, Newton and everyone else. So we have to go stop that monster. Soon.

Catboy: So Thantos is planning to make ultimate seed that could turn whole people into monsters. And then what is he gonna do after that?

An Yu: Probably he's also going to take over our world.

Owlette: But, guys, what if we're not able to stop him? He was too powerful.

An Yu: If Thantos proves he's stronger than us, then it would be really bad. It would even allow him to succeed his plan.

Thinking that, Catboy tells his idea.

Catboy: If indeed we're not able to defeat him, then I'll have something that will help us escape the danger. But it will be only us be saved.

An Yu: Huh?

Catboy: You'll find it out later. IF we're not able to stop that demon.

Now, remembering that Gekko was still out of there, Owlette reminds about him.

Owlette: Wait, we have to save Gekko too! He's still out there! I can't lose him too.

Armadylan: Oh, yeah, but Gekko's probably been still possessed with that power.

Newton: Well, we can just use the cure potion. I still have three left.

Owlette: Cure potion? Was that the one how you got us saved?

Newton: Yes, it did.

An Yu: Then, it will be useful to us.

Catboy: I swear I'll teach that demon a lesson after what he did to PJ Robot. And for everything else he has done.

After the conversation, they went outside the HQ. Now, their main goal is: stop Thantos before he completes on making the ultimate seed that would turn the whole into malfested and from taking over the world.

But, if they really fail to stop Thantos, it was lucky that Catboy had something that would save them from the world destruction to escape death. But what negative thought that Catboy has; they would have no choice but to leave everyone else to die.