Safety Place

At the PJ Masks Headquarters...

The wounded were all patched up and had to rest for a while to recover. Catboy, now noticed that PJ Robot wasn't there since he always stays in the HQ.

Catboy: Wait- where's PJ Robot and Gekko?

Catboy wondered, while Armadylan overheard him and also fears about what happened to PJ Robot. He knew he had to tell the truth to him. He walked up to him.

Armadylan: Catboy...

Catboy: Armadylan?

Armadylan: PJ Robot is... he's gone.

Surprised and confused, Catboy wondered.

Catboy: Gone? Gone!? What do you mean he's gone?

Armadylan: I was trying to save Owlette and An Yu, they got possessed with the evil power too. I was badly wounded. I was about to die but then PJ Robot came to my rescue. We ran away together but a demon had caught him and he was then... destroyed. I'm sorry, Catboy.

Catboy looked down upon hearing what happened to a little robot. He didn't deserve to die like this.

Catboy: Well, Owlette and An Yu's with us now. How did you save them?

Armadylan: Well... I couldn't have done it without a help here.

He pointed at sleeping Newton with his thumb. Catboy nodded.

Catboy: And what about Gekko? Where is he? Is something happened bad to him?

Armadylan: He's still alive but he's also been under control with the evil power. I bet he's with Thantos. But I know something that will free him from that power. With the... cure potion!

He showed the potion to Catboy.

Catboy: Wow.... you guys really saved them with that cure potion?

Armadylan: Yep, we did. Well, thanks to Newton too.

Catboy: Well, impressive.

Armadylan: Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna get some a rest right now.

Catboy: Yeah.

The armadillo went to a sofa and laid down for some sleep. Catboy took his sit. Unknownst to him, Owlette was been staring at him since his conversation with Armadylan.

She was thinking this is her chance now to apologize to his friend for how she's been treating him. She felt it was wrong to get so mad at him, just because he made a mistake. She slowly walked up to Catboy, while he's not looking.

Owlette: Um.... Catboy?

When being called by his name, Catboy turned to see Owlette.

Catboy: Oh, Owlette...

Owlette: Can I... uh... sit with you?

Without hesitation, Catboy nodded, meaning to let her. Owlette gave a sad smile and slowly went to sit near Catboy. Owlette was so nervous that his friend may be upset with her because of before. Catboy then stared at her and he could feel what she was feeling.

Catboy: Is there something you wanted to say, Owlette?

Owlette: Uh...

With breathing and sigh, she spreaded the word to him.

Owlette: I wanted to say sorry about before.

Hearing her answer, Catboy widened his eyes.

Owlette: I felt it was my fault for this. We realized you ran away by that night after we scolded you for making mistakes. And I made you being banished from this... world. I felt bad about times how I... get mad at you. I should have never always yell at you. I'm sorry. I'm really... s-s-so...

She could not say anymore word as she started sobbing in tears and she hugged him. Catboy sadly smiled at her and hugged back her.

Catboy: Owlette, of course, it's not your fault. And I forgive you.

Owlette looked at his eyes and turned to sad smile, still crying and hugging him even more tightly.