Chapter Eleven: A Chmerkovskiy Wedding

Chapter 11:
A Chmerkovskiy Wedding

Meryl
Meryl sat in front of the mirror, her reflection staring back at her. Meryl never would've imagined herself ever looking like this even in her best dreams. Her makeup and hair was just as she wanted it, but the best part of Meryl's new appearance was the beautiful, one of a kind, handmade, wedding dress she wore. She couldn't stop admiring it. She expected it to be nothing less than perfect just because it was from her fiancé Maks. Though Meryl was against it at first because of the superstitious reasons, she was glad that Maks designed the dress because he was the only person she trusted to make sure she looked her best. She still wasn't use to referring to Maks as her fiancé but she loved the thought of it. Meryl's thoughts were interrupted by Tanith, Charlie's fiancé and one of her chosen bridesmaids.
"Meryl, its time." Tanith said with a growing smile. Meryl looked around the room at her other bridesmaids, Jenna and Sharna. Jenna was also her maid of honor because she was one of Meryl's closest friends. Meryl finally nodded and let out a shaky breath. She was beyond nervous. She really hoped Maks thought she looked a nice, Maks' opinion was the only one that mattered to Meryl. She got up and followed the girls to the limo. The ride went by in a blur. Meryl's head was stuck in the clouds thinking about what was only moments away. She remembered the girls trying to ease her anxiety and telling her not to be nervous. How could Meryl not be nervous? She was getting married to Maks! It wasn't all nervous feelings Meryl was having, She was incredibly excited to become Mrs. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and spend the rest of her life with Maks.
"Meryl!" Sharna yelled making Meryl jump. "We're here." She said softly Meryl looked out of the window and there was the church.

Maks
Maks stood in front of the full length mirror trying to perfect his tie for the last hour. The whole time Maks was getting ready Val kept looking at him with a weird smile on his face.
"Bro you are really creeping me out now." Maks finally said which made Val laugh and come over putting his hands on Maks' shoulders. He looked into the mirror at both their reflections and straight in to Maks' eyes.
"I'm just happy for you Maks. You finally popped the question! And you made me twenty bucks." Val said then he walked away and sat on the couch and started to flip through a magazine. Maks turned slowly turned around thinking he heard Val wrong.
"What do you mean I made you twenty bucks?" he asked, Val didn't even look up from his magazine
"Me, Derek, Witney, Artem, and Peta all had a bet for how long it took for you to propose to Meryl. They ranged from six months to a year. I guessed around four months after DWTS." Val finally looked up and smiled "And look where we are now. I took five dollars from each of them. See bro I know you better than you know yourself." He said and looked back at the magazine. Maks couldn't believe what he just heard.
"You bet on mine and Meryl's relationship status?!" Maks said with disbelief,
Val shrugged and said "Yup." Maks continued to stare at him for a few minutes then finally turned back to his tie and let out a frustrated sigh. Maks saw Val roll his eyes.
"Let's go Grumpy, its wedding time!"
Maks was finally dropped off at the church and waited for his beautiful bride to arrive.

Meryl
"Are you ready?" Meryl's father asked her. It was finally time. Meryl couldn't process anything until now because it was about to finally happen.
"I think so." Meryl said and clutched her dad's arm in hers. The music started playing and they began to walk.
"It's going to be hard giving you to another man you know?" her dad whispered.
"Dad, really? Now is so not the time." Meryl whispered back getting even more nervous then before
"I'm just saying it because you're my little girl and will always be my little girl. I know Maks and he's an honorable man and shows his love for you I- I just want the best for you Meryl." He said and looked down into Meryl's eyes. Meryl felt her eyes fill with tears.
"Dad-" Meryl's voice broke and she realized they stopped in front of the alter. In front of Maks.

Maks
She was more beautiful than Maks could of imagined. Though he expected her to be beyond gorgeous it was still an incredible surprise to see such an angel walking down the aisle towards him. He was going to be with this women for the rest of his life, hopefully a very long life because Maks couldn't see being without Meryl for even a second. As Maks looked more closely at Meryl she looked a little upset as she quietly chatted with her father. When she finally approached the altar and stared at Maks with shiny eyes, time stopped. It was only Meryl and Maks standing across from each other and all Maks wanted to do was kiss her and comfort her for eternity.

Meryl
Meryl finally snapped out of whatever force was coming from her and Maks and knew she was still holding on to her father but when she tried to let go he wouldn't let her.
"Dad." she whispered and gently tugged again and he finally let go with a embarrassed smile. When he sat down Meryl was left looking into the eyes of Maks. The man she loved and would spend the rest of her life with after today. Everything was perfect and the best part was when the priest asked
"And do you Meryl Elizabeth Davis take Maksim Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, and cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?" of course there was only one answer
"I do."
"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." He didn't have to tell them twice. Meryl and Maks practically pounced on each other and kissed one another with every ounce of passion they had. Meryl needed to let Maks know just how much she loved him , even if it was in front of all these people she didn't care. All she knew was that she loved Maks and was now his forever.
"A Meryl and Maks Fanfic" is copyright 2014 @Maksyl18, all rights reserved.