5- Weekend Escape Night 2 (Party Disaster)

Zane was sitting on the edge of the bed, frustrated and confused. The door of the room slammed shut as Eli walked in. 

"Let's put this all on the table, what is this really about?" Eli asked. Zane was ignoring Zane, his leg shaking.

"DO YOU HEAR ME!?" Eli yelled.

Zane shot up and he looked at Eli, who was now scared he was going to do something to hurt him, instead he pulled Eli in for a kiss and then shoved him on the bed.

"Strip, now." Zane said. Eli smiled and did exactly what he was told.

........

"You like Zane a lot don't you?" Jazzy asked.

"Is it that obvious?" 

"Yes boo, since he first came to our school you have been crushing HARD, and why wouldn't you he is fine, outspoken and the way he bitched out Jordan was a turn on." 

Jazzy popped her lips and twirled her hair, making me laugh.  "Keep them drinks coming." 

It really didn't take that long, but I was drunk and I had to go back and be honest with Jordan. When you're drunk everything seems so crystal clear, I figured I would stop by Zane's room and see if he was ok. So I built the courage to knock and then I suddenly stopped, I could hear something, so I leaned in closer....

I could hear moaning, Eli screaming out loud... my mouth dropped and I ran to my room fumbling in.

Jordan was packing his bag, "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home, I acted like an asshole and it's obvious you like Zane I cant compete with that." He said.

He sat down on the bed, not looking me in the eyes. "Please forgive me for speaking to you like that in the lobby?"

I dropped down in front of him taking off his basketball shorts, and sliding down his boxers... his dick rose to the occasion instantly.

"What are you doing?" He asked, but he wasn't stopping me. I wasn't ready to have sex but I know how to please other ways.

I looked at him, and I took all of him in my mouth, causing him to let out the sexiest moan followed by a "FUCK" while occasionally rubbing the back of my head... I went up and down like I was bobbing for apples. Thankful for watching blowjob videos on prepared me for this moment.

"Shit, Ro this feels fucking amazing." Jordan cried. For a white boy, he had a very pretty dick like I imagined

I could feel his body tensing and his dick got harder than it was when I started and within seconds he was releasing ... luckily I pulled him out of my mouth.

"Oh my GOD, that was unexpected and yet amazing."

Jordan was now sweating, smiling and confused because I think we were about to break up.

"Just ride this weekend out and we will figure it out when we get home."

Jordan pulled his boxers up and he pulled me in for a kiss on the forehead.

.....

The next morning at breakfast was something from a teenage drama series. Jordan moved towards Zane.

"Zane, I apologize for last night... it was wack on both our ends." 

Zane looked at me, then back at Jordan. "Yeah its cool." and he went back to eating.

Jordan walked away "But if you step out of line again, thats your ass." Zane said.

Jordan stopped dead in his tracks. "You think I'm scared of you!" Jordan yelled.