24-The Two Of Us.

It's been a while since its been just me and Jazzy together, and we came to our favorite pizza spot here in Little Valley. But for some reason she seems distant, like something is on her mind.

"Yo... Jaz what is up? The first time we get to be tougher, just us and you seem distant, is everything cool?"
She knows she can't really hide anything from me, especially her emotions, i know her.

"So... i been working on my music with Z, and really getting out a lot of frustration with losing my mom, basically being a mom,daughter and sister all mashed into one, then when i got to the part of relationships, i couldn't find the words...."
She trailed off.....

"I never told you but i was pregnant and the baby was Karon's" My mouth dropped on the table, i was hurt that I couldn't be there for my best friend.

My mind was racing and I wasn't really saying anything, she shook my hand. "Ro, say something?"

"Jaz, we have been through it and i am hurt you thought i would judge you , you are my best friend and all i would have supported you no matter what you decided to do."

Jazzy let out a sigh of relief and she wiped her tears.

"Rowan Grey... Zane is a lucky boy." She said.

I took a sip of my Pepsi.."Mmmhm, he sure is." We laughed and continued to enjoy our night, just the two of us.