Three

"Well..." he scratched his neck. "I might have been worried about you. I was waiting for news..."

I was shocked. I became emotional and started crying. Who would have thought that a person would ever worry about me and cry for me?

"Noona why are you crying?" He was worried. He grabbed me by shoulders and softly caressed my arms

"Thank you..." I said between quiet sobs of mine

"For what?" He hugged me

"For worrying about me " I looked at him with already red eyes of mine. "You are in that 1% of people who have worried about me..." I chuckled strangely since I was crying like 15 seconds ago.

"Yaaa! What about me?" Tae whined.

"Thank you to you too" I tried to smile.

"Oh you again ..." Joon came out of nowhere. "I am glad I can see you again.." he smiled, showing of his dimple.

I chuckled "someone is glad seeing me alive. Wow. By the way can I do something?"

"Depends what it is...?" He smiled again.

I went up to him and dipped my point finger on his dimple.

"Sorry. I always wanted to do that" I grinned "I once did that to Park Chanyeol and he was frozen for an hour" I chuckled, remembering a memory.

"How do u know him?" Suga came out, with a messy hair, oversized white tee and a black sweatpants.

"I was working in the SM ent as a management department manager. I had to see them for a lots of times. I'm kinda good frieds with them" I shrugged.

"Aa. I see. By the way why is a GIRL in our dorm?" His eyes went wide.

"I told same thing to Tae but he insisted bringing me here so I would learn how to live. Such a waste of time Tae" I rolled my eyes.

"And why should he do that?" Jin came out from the kitchen

"Because I'm suicidal person." I smiled sadly.

"Oh hon..." I saw sadness in Seokjins eyes. "What do you wanna eat?" He asked softly

"Hmm. Chicken would be good... or a soup..." a tear dropped from my eye.

"Yaaa. Why are you crying" Tae whined

"Yaaa stop whining. It doesn't suit  you. And it's just I got emotional. Everyone was always ignoring me and treating me like I was a ghost. And feeling this much concern coming towards me I feel emotional" I sobbed

"Noona..." Kook hugged my arm.

I brushed his hair and told him I was fine.

"Can I use restroom? I need to wash my hands and face. I bet I look like alien"

"Omo. I think we should call NASA!" Jimin whispered loudly deliberately.

"Hmm. Before that I will eat you!!" I shouted and chased after him

We were running around the house until I collapsed.

"I'm fine. I just lost lots of blood" I laughed

He helped me to get up and brought me to the washroom.

After like 5 mins I came out and went to the kitchen. I felt someone was missing.

"Where's Hoseok?" I looked around

"Looking for me?" He chimed in

I got startled and jumped in the air. Slightly screaming as I covered my mouth by one hand and another feeling my heart

"Sorry" he mumbled

"That's fine. By the way why aren't you surprised to see me here?" I titled my head

"Because... guys already texted me about you" he grinned from ear to ear.

"I envy you" I mumbled

"Why?"

"Because you are happy with everything. But are you really happy deep down, inside?" I rested my head on my palm.

"Hmm sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Sometimes I even cry but if I won't be happy who will be happy virus of BTS?" He smiled taking my free hand and placing it between his.

"I hope you don't eat loudly to lighten the mood up just like Baekhyun or imma kill you" I threaten him

He threw his head back and started laughing "no I don't " he said once stopped laughing.

Everyone sat around the table once we set it up

"Thank you guys for everything. Well I'm not grateful to postpone my death but whatever. Maybe I really have left some undone stuff and that's why I am alive. Thank you. Bon appetite!"I smiled and started eating.

We all finished eating and we were in the living room.

"By the way I think I should go home" I stood up

"You aren't going anywhere. You are staying here for 2 weeks and that's final. You can't go anywhere without telling me and without one of us following you!" Tae said but more than said it was demanding.

"Ya! I'm not a kid!"

"I don't care!" We ended up shouting to each other but Namjoon cut us off.

"You can stay here for two weeks. It's not a big deal. Plus it's better if you will be under our eye so we will be calm too. What about you to sleep in every members room while staying here? "

"I - whatever. And good idea. I can't promise that I won't use your clothes. And I will start from smallest. And please stop hiding every sharp item from me..." I rolled my eyes

"There's no way we will stop doing that!" Tae said.

"Oh my why didn't I just die?" I mumbled "Kook please take me to your room. I'm  sleepy and I need to wash up too" I smiled at him

"Yes Noona!"

I washed up and borrowed black tee and a black sweatpants from him.

"Why are you always wearing black?"

"Because I'm a grim reaper!" He became pale "oh my I was only joking man! It's just my fave colour plus it goes well with my personality. Let's sleep. I'm tired" I laughed it off and laid in the bed, swiftly falling asleep while Jk was singing me some beautiful songs so I would dream of good things but nothing helped. Nightmares came tonight too.