Eleven

Today it was day to sleep with jimin but I just couldn't.

I kept tossing around but sleep wasn't even going to come to me.

I looked next to me to see Jimin snoring softly. Barely making a sound.

I slowly got up and went outside. I was walking around the house until my feet didn't bring me to Vs room.

I opened it and went isnide.

"Tata!" I whispered

"Hmm?" He mumbled in his sleep

"Can I sleep here?" The moment I finished sentence he grabbed my hand and dragged me down next to him.

He hugged me from the back, put his head in my neck and wrapped his legs around me... after a second I heard his deep breaths. This asshole fell asleep.

It was awkward sleeping like this but it felt good.

After some time I felt asleep while circling his skin on his hand.

Taehyung

I couldn't sleep before she came.

Yes. I may have pretended I was sleeping when she came in but after I felt her body against mine I just knocked out. It felt like she was the soundless lullaby.

I scooted her closer and fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 am. I looked next to me and she was still here, sleeping soundly.

It's strange how we both calm each other down without even realizing it.

It's the second time she slept with me and on both occasions she slept longer than she usually does.

I put my hand on her cheek and started caressing it.

After some time she started opening her eyes, closed them and opened them again to adjust the light.

"Good morning beautiful" I whispered

"Good morning handsome" she whispered back.

We smiled at each other, not saying anything, just enjoying each other's presence.

"Eva is gone!!" I heard Jimin scream on top of his lungs, soon followed with other members freaking out.

She looked at me. Red as tomato trying not to laugh out loud.

"Taehyung! Eva is gone-" Hoseok burst into to room but when he saw Eva he stopped immediately.

Seeing his face was last drop for Eva to hold onto laughter.

"You bitch! How dare you! First how dare u not sleep with me then how dare you to make me scared!!" Jimin nagged seriously but playfully at the same time

"Awww is Jiminie jealous? Jealousy~ na nanana" she started singing Monsta Xs Jealousy which made jimin go red and leave the room.

"We have to get up" I whispered

"I dont want to"she whined and hugged my torso tighter.

"Ow! What was that for! Why did u bit me on my stomach??" I rubbed the place she but which stings so bad.

"Sorry I love bitting and it just looked delicious." She licked her lips and winked, making me shake my head.

"U are unbelievable"