Four

Nightmares. Every night I can't sleep normally because of them.

I just wake up at 3 am feeling all sweaty. Thanks god I didn't wake this bunny up.

I got up and went to the kitchen.

Boys were going to leave at 7, by the 6 breakfast would be good so I should start cooking at 5.

Hmm. Before that I have plenty of time so I will just sit there watch YouTube videos and eat ice cream.

I'll be frank those YouTube videos were about BTS and their shows. I laughed a lot tho.

It was almost 4 when Tae came out from nowhere and startled me.

He sat next me and started watching those shows with me.

"Why are you awake?" We asked at the same time.

I chuckled "I always wake up at 3am. Now what about you?"

"What? Why? And I had a nightmare thanks to somebody" and he scoffed

"I have nightmares. Every night. I got used to it though. And I didn't ask you to see me in bloody water!"

"Aish. It was worse than when Jimin did that. But he wanted to drawn himself that's the difference." A tear dropped on his face

"That's fine. It's past already. And look at his body! But I understand. Though I am underweight I still want to lose weight. I was once considered anorexic and had to be treated. I gained like 10 kgs but healthy weight can't be brought back despite the fact that I eat tones of food."

"U do really have a good appetite for someone skinny like you" he laughed.

"That's what I am saying." I laughed too. I brought my left hand up to shove my hair away from my face.

"U still have that?" He signed me to the palm.

I nodded "it isn't going off. Wait! Was that permanent marker??" I bulged my eyes out

"I don't thinks so...?" He pondered for some time "oh my....! Yes...." he exclaimed.

"Yaaaa!!!" I started whining while hitting his chest lightly.

I pouted and sat on the couch while hugging my knees. He was laughing about it nonstop and couldn't believe it was permanent marker he used.

"It's 5 am already. " I mumbled "come stop procrastinating and help me cook"

He let out really heavy sigh. Like he had to kill billions of people to cook

"Yeah coming" he mumbled while pouting. Cute. "But exactly what takes an hour to cook?"

"Biscuits and some healthy food. You guys are skinny as hell. Who am I lying to. There this baby tummy of yours. It's just so cute" I pat his belly lightly.

He quickly covered his tummy and looked at me shocked. "How'd you know ?"

"Your tummy is more popular than you" I laughed. "And why are you wearing all black? U don't seem this type of person ?"

"I don't know. Just felt so."

I nodded my head and started baking. He sat there in front of the bar looking at me closely.

"Can you help me with the flour?" I signed where it was

"Yeah" he took needed emount but got his hand white because of it.

He brought "white" fingers to my face and smuggled it on my nose and cheeks.

"How dare u !" I threatened and did the same thing but ouch I have dough on my hands.