Ten

Jongin didn't even let me finish talking and why I called he just firmly said that he would come over no matter what.

After like 10 minutes he was standing at the entrance door with Chanyeol and Suho.

He crashed me in bone breaking hug and almost cried. Okay he did cry a little.

"I was going mad you know? I thought u suicided in a desert and decided to be a food to wilds animals and birds! How could u do that to me??" He whined. Just whined.

"He is right Eva... all of us were worried. Plus we saw the letters and it just triggered us more..." this time chanyeol said calmly while tears were sparkling in his eyes.

I was going to answer when I heard very familiar voice fake coughing.

"Come inside and let's talk okay?" I smiled at them and ruffled Kais hair who was pouting.

After explaining how I ended up with BTS Bear guy was frowning. "What's up nini?"

"I still don't understand why do you have to live here. You don't even know them in person normally!"

"I trust them okay?"

Kai

Once she said those words I felt really bad feeling. Jealousy. I would just keep staring at her and frown when V got closer to her.

Why are they so freakingly close? It's just so irritating.

I went out from the world and I felt it. She just made me always think so much. Something important was happening around me but I didn't care.

She got lot skinnier. Her already hollow cheeks got more hollow and it seems that her nightmares are back. She has dark circles on her eye bags.

"Suho said he will talk to the director but I think he will say yes just because you asked that" Sehun said and rolled his eyes.

She started laughing and hid her smile
behind her hand. I hated when she did that. I reached forward and took it down. "Stop doing that. Your smile is beautiful " I mumbled and continued sitting there.

I knew I could hold her hand until I had to go or she had to go somewhere. I knew it because she was never the one to break off the skinship. She was always thinking about smother people and what if they feel comfortable doing that right now.

As always she started soothing my skins with her thumb. It felt nice. Making my heart go wild and blush.

I hated seeing her here. In this room. With them. But it seems like they achieved more than we could ever do for her.