Nine

"Okay class! Now go rest! It was nice working with you!" I bowed and before I could go out one of the trainees known as Seungmin approached me "what can I help u with MinMin?" I smiled when I came up with a nickname for him and actually it really suited him. He was tiny and cute. Beautiful but not handsome. He had no drop of sexiness I swear.

"When will I meet you again miss?" He asked cutely, making me smile

"I don't know..." I sighed "as far as I know they needed me only for a day" I smiled and ruffled his hair. Can I have a son like him? He nodded sadly, hugged me quickly and ran back to the group.

He was smallest one in the group at the age of 14. Cute right?

"Having fans already?" Tae asked behind me which made me jump "sorry not sorry"

I rolled my eyes, trying not to smile back when he showed me his famous boxy smile.

"Did you like your today's teacher?" He shouted gaining attention from the kids.

Everyone yelled yes which made me laugh. Bowing for the last time I went out of the room with Tae.

"Soon BigHit staff will hate me I feel it." I laughed.

"Tell me about it " he answered while laughing with me.

"You look unwell. Is Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just really stressful training. We have concert soon as you know. We have everything staged but it has to be moved on the actual stage. I'm tired" he whined and pouted like a baby and continued walking like a penguin. He is surely a child.

"Can I come with you guys tomorrow?"

"Of course pricess" he winked.

"Oh my god! Stop!" I hit him jokingly and skipped forward. Greeting other members.

All of us headed home afterwards.

Home. Is this exactly a place or a feeling? Or both? But these guys made me feel like I was at home. So can it be a person? I looked at them once more. Taking in every smile of theirs and remembering them closely. I had to remember this.

After we got home, I was changing into clothes when Namjoon broke into the room.

"Eva! Bad news!!!"

"What's up? Calm down! Whatever it is, I got it." I made him sit on the bed and take a deep breath.

"They saw you with us at the BigHit Ent. They think we are dating you!"

I thought for some time. Pacing around the room. What can I do? How to change this view?

I smiled evilly "I have an idea. I'll contact PDnim and tell him to announce current negotiations between SM and BigHit. Trust me SM has wanted this for too long. All I have to do is inform SM. And talk to EXO? Or do you prefer Red Velvet? Or want NCT?"

He sat confused there. Not knowing what to answer.

"I would prefer EXO and end fandom wars. Seriously it's getting annoying!" I continued talking.

He shrugged "go with EXO. I don't have any problems"

I punched the air and instantly dealed Kais number"

" Now you bitch! Where have you been! Are you okay? Where are you? Are you bleeding? Text me the place I have to get there instantly!"

Oh god it was gonna be a long talk

A/N: Enjoy! this chapter sucks but i do not give two fucks about it ... LOL sorryyy!