Fifteen

"Today,  after practice we will go out to drink and have some fun!" Joon said as he clapped his hands together and showed us his handsome dimple

"Wait you have concert soon tho..." I asked confused as I would never imagine they actually drink some days before the concerts.

"We do it sometimes. Especially when we are really tired we do it as a reward to ourselves" he explained further

I nodded as my head went into analysing everything. It's strange to start with. Idols drinking when they feel tired?

It's strange. There's some bigger things going on behind this and I can feel it.

"Hey. Come with us to the practice room. From now on you are under our surveillance 24/7!" Hobi gifted me his bright smile and dragged me to the van.

"But hello? I'm not a kid?"

"We don't care and you know that?" Jimin said with a teasing smile

"Don't make me compare my hand size with yours. We all know what will happen"

He looked at the floor and sighed "why do I get this kind of treatment every freaking day?"

"Because you are a small kid that needs a surveillance 24/7." I smirked.

"Kids" Yoongi mumbled and turned his side on us to sleep while we were going to the BigHit labels Ent.

"Meow" I meowed and looked at Yoongi.

He raised his head looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He went back to his previous position but still quietly meowed back.

"And here are the cats" Jin sighed and continued talking with Joon.

Hours of boredom passed until they screamed thank you to everyone and approached me with their sweaty bodies.

"Let us hug you!" They said cheekily and came closer to me but I tried running away.

"Don't you dare to hug me with those dirty bodies! Go away! Noooo!" I screamed but them having fun I still ended up with the hug, dirty hug "UGH all of you smell!!!! Yikes!" I screamed and put my nose between thumb and a point finger.

they laughed happily and decided to clean up. i was spraying perfume after perfume but i still stinked. "I will kill you each of you for this i swear!"

"by the way guys! are you still planning to go out and drink?" i asked while looking at the boys

"i dont know we are kinda tired..." Joon said after looking at the boys

"then lets just drink in duh?"i rolled my eyes at the obvious thing "like we can order pizza, burgers, chicken and something to drink?"

"yeah i like that" they all agreed to the plan and went to the dorms. we got comfortable in the living room and started drinking. I couldnt drink since i was on medication but other than that everyone remembers what happened last time i drank so yes. simply impossible.

i was sipping my milk while watching them. i was never type of girl who had fun during this kind of meetings. i always prefered talking calmly and sharing your own experience. meanwhile these dorks... they simply look like a mess and u wont recognise whos who.

hour passed after hour and it was already 3 in the morning.

"i think i should put yall to sleep." i told myself since all of them were passed out on the floor.

"Taehyung... wake up"

"hmmh" he lazily moaned

"help me to get you to your room" he slowly stood on his feet and after getting up he lost balance and put his whole weight on me. for gods sake what the hell. after stumbling and bumping onto the walls or door frames we got to his bedroom.

"Stay?" slightly openning his eyes while his bangs were covering half of his face. his hair messy but he still looked perfect.

"i will come back. but first ill put other to bed okay?"

tiredly nodding his head he let go of my hand and watched me until i closed the door.

"Jin! Jin! Your kitchen is on fire!" i whispered in his ear and he was already up on his two legs.

"thats such a horrible way to wake someone up..."

"i knoow but i need help. they are too heavy. okay lets wake namjoon up."

"namjoonah, ARMY hate themselves"

"Huh? what? where? who?" he was already up and ready to fight i swear.

we tried waking others up too but no use. they didnt even move a nerve!

so 3 people had to drag Jungkook since he is heavy af. that man sure is muscle and nothing else. when we came back from his room Namjoon dragged hobi and jin dragged jimin since both of them were scared to touch sleeping yoongi.

i somehow managed to drag him to his room like i did with tae. after laying him down on his bed i lost balance and fell on top of him.

"whats up babygirl? he whispered in my ear with deep deep voice

i couldnt answer only look in his dark chocolate eyes until he slowly moved forward and his lips slowly touched mine.

Taehyung

i was waiting for her to come whole night. until i realised she wouldnt. i rolled on my side and let the tear slide down my eye. why do i even feel this way?