Eight

"I can't do this anymore!" I screamed while laughing and grabbing my tummy, aching from laughing.

"Nooo watch it!!!" Jungkook said in the same state as me. We were watching funny moments and vines. They were inhumanly funny.

"I can't Kookie anymore. I'm gonna pass out soon" I laughed and wiped the happiness tear that slid down on my cheek.

I was laughing because it was funny but after some seconds I was feeling down, though I was smiling. It felt like a person smiling wasn't really me and the smile itself was the fakest thing I could ever wear.

Soon Joons phone rang and we all stopped laughing.

He hung up the phone after like 5 minutes and looked at us with serious face. Boys were running around the house so it makes only me who was ready to listen to him.

"I wish guys would be like you" he shook his head and sat down next to me.

"Nooo!! It's not like that!" I heard Jin screaming

"How do you put up with them?" I laughed

"I love them and it makes me stop myself from spanking them" he laughed.

"Yaaa! Not like that!!! It's like this!" This time jimin was screaming.

We got up end went to the kitchen

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked

"They are arguing about how dolphins or whales fuck in the water" hobi said and I smirked

"Babies." I called laud enough to get their attention "do you know that half of the saltiness of the water is because whales sperm? So be careful when u dive!" And I swear I saw how their souls left their bodies. "Now come Joon has to say something"

"We are having a concert in 5 days. We need to get ready!" He clapped his hands together "now get ready, we have to leave for company."

"Okay" all of them said happily. I smiled. Looking at them was happiness itself.

"Eva. Umm. I have favour to ask" Joon approached me scratching his neck awkwardly.

I nodded my head

"Can you be dance teacher at Big Hit only for a day? Please"

"Okay" I shrugged "it's not that easy for Big Hit to tell someone randomly to be a dance tutor." I smiled.

"Yeah. There's rumors about your dancing skills there. Also it's because the teacher got sick suddenly. She fainted and they had to take her to the hospital. And we need someone for a day" I nodded.

"Okay no problem honey. Don't worry"