Seven

I woke up, everything hurting.

I was in Namjoons room. On the left side Joon was sleeping while on the other Taehyung.

I was in middle of them, making sure I didn't do anything stupid.

Something must have happened. Oh my god I should not have drank so much.

I quietly and slowly crawled to the edge of the bed and got up.

It was 5am. I went to the kitchen and make hot mug of cacao for me.

It was raining outside. I always enjoyed listening and watching tears of sky drop on the ground.

I went outside, sitting on the chair and brought my legs to my chest.

Remember. I HAVE TO remember what happened yesterday.

I was feeling so bad. I had bruises on my hands and legs and Namjoon had some too..

I don't know how long I was here enjoying the rain sound when Joon came to me.

"Morning" he said slowly and since I was not expecting him I jumped in the air.

"Morning Joon." I smiled "are u okay?"

"Yes why?" He looked confused, still washing those tiredness away.

"I have bruises and you have bruises. Your company is going to kick my ass." He laughed at my comment

"Trust me they won't.  And about those... I'm..." he was shuttering over the words, not knowing what to say,

"I almost set an accident didn't I?" I breathed out heavily

He nodded slowly and then hugged me.

"How are you feeling? I had to like push both of us on the other side of the road so I would save you. By the way can I ask you something?"

"I owe you so why not?" I half smiled.

"What happened to your parents..? You were mentioning them while crying and losing your shit."

"Oh... them..." I lowered myself "let's go inside and I will tell you more" i sighed.

Once we got comfortable on the couch, while I was wrapped in the blanket and he was drinking coffee I started telling him the story

"I was 16 when I lost both of them... it was an accident but the worse part is, they were involved with gang when they were younger, some conflict arises and they left, hoping ha g would leave them alone but as you see... thy follows and killed them..."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Namjoon I'm not a lemon and you are too strong to squeeze my hand like that. You will break my bones" I laughed.

He laughed too, realising he was squeezing too hard.

"Morning! Miss me babe?" Taehyung came over to us and just dropped himself on us. His head on my thighs and legs on Joons lap.

"No I didn't. Why should I have?" I smirked

"Babe. That hurt. Right in here" and grabbed the place where his heart was.