02 || Mustard

---

---

---

- Yellow means happiness and optimism; it is believed to have an influence on the left side of our brain, where deep thinking and perception dwell.

---

CHAPTER TWO :: MUSTARD

SECOND WEEK
OF SCHOOL

WEDNESDAY
10:30 AM

Let's face it, Keigo has been having the worst first week of his repeater life. Besides the fact that he is stressed out in his academics, he ended up having a big fight with Dabi because of not taking care of you. You didn't show up to school for 3 days and even if you didn't know it, Keigo worried a lot. Dabi had also been scolding him recently for leaving you alone.

Luckily, you weren't that alone. Dabi never knew you worked as a part time tutor. You taught the 2nd years whenever they were having a hard time with a subject. Your most favorite junior to tutor would be Midoriya Izuku. He was always positive and you envied that side of him. He took a History major and you thought it fit him a lot.

"Thanks for teaching me a lot about Geography today, (your name)." Deku, as people would refer to him as, beamed. His big eyes filled with wonder and awe. "I don't think I would survive the quiz later without you."

You smiled back. "You're always welcome, Deku. I'm glad to be of help."

When you were walking down the corridor with him, you couldn't help but wonder what happened to Keigo. Dabi told you about the fight and how he scolded Keigo but a part of you felt guilty that he might be carrying a bug burden in his life by being asked to take care of you.

"H-hey, senpai." Deku tugged on your uniform and you were back to the real world again.

"Hm? Sorry. What is it, Deku?"