10 || Blonde

———

———

---

---

- You made delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again

---

CHAPTER TEN :: BLONDE

5 YEARS AFTER

MONDAY

There was much to look forward to really. The sounds of engines and turbines spinning was almost an every day thing for the blonde haired male to hear. People smiling and waving at their loved ones was always an experience to see.

How long has it been since he worked here? Right, 3 years.

How long has it been since he left Japan? 4 years.

How long has it been since he last saw the girl who still holds his heart? 5 years.

"Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking. In a few minutes from now, we will be landing in Tokyo, Japan. I really hope you enjoyed the flight and thank you for flying with us. We hope to fly with you again soon."

Keigo then leaned back on his chair after speaking. His co-pilot, Fumikage Tokoyami, chuckled and shook his head. Keigo had waited for the day to finally land back in Japan. He felt kind of bittersweet about it, looking back on the days that he found himself always smiling and happy. Now, he was just a guy who proved his parents wrong and a guy who never really moved on.

"You excited?" Fumikage asked out of the blue. "You had been patient for this day to arrive. It's finally here."

"I know..." Keigo bit his lower lip. "...I'm just afraid everything has changed."

"Change is inevitable, sir."

"I told you to stop calling me sir. Hawks or Keigo would be fine."