Chapter 8

Right as I finished that sentence we here a loud bang come from Corbyn's room.......

We all rush up to Corbyn's room and see him on his bed crying.

Corbyn's POV

Jack: What the hell wad that bang?

Corbyn points to his wall. It has a massive hole in it.

Jonah: What did you do to your wall?
Corbyn: I punched it because I'm pissed.
Ok. Now leave.

I push them all out of my room. Why am I being such a jerk to them they didn't do anything wrong.

Daniel's POV

I'm still with Y/N in the hospital and she is still unconscious. It's getting late so I'm going to leave. I get up and walk over to the door. I call Jonah to come pick me up.

5 minutes later

I see Jonah's and get in.

Jonah: How come you are leaving now you know you can still stay there for 20 more minutes.
Daniel: I know but I wanna go?
Jonah: Is she up yet?

Daniel starts to tear up. He shakes his no.

Jonah: Well she will soon. * Jonah thoughts: I hope*

Daniel: Can we just go now?
Jonah: Yeah.

Nurse's POV

When I see Y/N Seavey's brother leave . Some one else walked in with curly black hair , blue eyes , and he was saying that he was also her brother. I let him in to see her.

???'s POV

I walk into room 341 to see Y/N on her hospital bed . I walk over and beside her. I hold her hand.

???: I'm such an idiot for letting you go but now I won't. I'll be here for you the whole time because I love you Y/N.

I feel her move a bit. Is she waking up. I see her  blue eyes open. She screams.

Y/N: Get away from me.
???: No. Come here baby.
Y/N: Don't call me that . I broke up you a year  ago Will.

She yells once more before i cover her mouth with my hand.

Y/N's POV

Will: We can either do this the easy way or the hard way?

I start to tear up .

Will: Now be a good girl and do what your told.

He picks me up takes the medical cords off of me . He lifts me out of my room and through the hospital. When we get to the lobby I thought there would be at least one person there but there wasn't . He is still covering my mouth so no one can here me.

He threw me in the back of his car and drove away.

Daniel POV

It is 11pm and I'm about to go to bed when I get a call from the hospital.

Phone call

Daniel: Hello. Is everything alright with Y/N? Is she awake ?
Nurse: That's the thing . We don't know where she is.
Daniel: How do you lose an unconscious patient sometime isn't adding up.
Nurse: Well after you left your brother came in to see her. 45 minutes later they both were gone . And.......
* Daniel cuts her off*
Daniel: what do you mean brother . Both my brothers are in Portland.
Nurse : Well then who was he?
Daniel do you have security cameras in the lobby?
Nurse: Yeah come to the hospital and I'll show you them.
Daniel: already on my bye. Thanks for calling.

* I hung up*

As glad I'm they called me I'm still kinda pissed they lost my sister.

At hospital

When I get to the hospital I get a call from Corbyn. I decline it as I don't want to talk to him . My main priority is finding my sister.

I see the nurse. She shows me the footage of a guy carrying her out of the hospital. I notice who the guy was .

Daniel: WILL!!*  I say angrily under my breath *

Daniel:Thanks .

I walk away.

Nurse: Mr. Seavey again I'm so sorry. I didn't know he wasn't a relative .
Daniel: It's alright.

Y/N were ever you are I hope your safe and I will get you back.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Why are doing this Will?
Will: I'm doing this for us.
Y/N : There is no us.

Will smacks me again leaving another red mark across my face.....

This is end of chapter 8
Hope you guys enjoyed

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -