Chapter 19

It was.......

Tyler's POV

Why did she go even after I told her to stay I wasn't even gone that long maybe 4 minutes at most.

Will's POV

I get out of the car go to the other car and get Corbyn out. I put him on the back of my car. I start to drive where me and Christina are keeping the others.

Christina's POV

Will goes to get Corbyn and I go to get Y/N. If he hurt Corbyn I will hurt Y/N even worse. I go up to the counter and see Corbyn going out of the hospital doors. Not long after so guys go out after him. I go to the room they come out of. And there she is.

Y/N: Hey... Wait what are doing here.
Christina: You took what was mine. And I want it back.

I hit over the head and knock her out. I hear a voice getting closer. It was the guy who was chasing after Corbyn. I need to get out of here with Y/N and him not seeing me. I had to hid because I'm not jumping out the window on the 4th floor. I bring her behind the door and he leaves when he sees that Y/N isn't there.

As so as he leaves I know I need to get out quick before someone else gets here. Will texts me saying he is outside but how am I supposed to get her out without anyone see me and her.

The door opens and I see Will holding a duffle bag filled with spare clothes.

Will: Put her in some of these and pretend she fell asleep and we are taking her home. Or something like that.
Christina: and what if we run into someone who knows her and knows she is supposed to be here. Then what do we do.
Will: Well let's hope we don't.
Christina: Fine.

I changed Y/N into sweats and a hoodie. And Will carries her out with her head faced into his chest. He puts her in the back of his car. I look into back seat to see Corbyn also there as he should but he has a cut on his forehead.

Christina: What did you do to him? We made a deal.
Will: Well how do you expect me to get someone in my car unwillingly.
Christina: But was this really necessary.
Will: Whatever. Let's go before someone see us.

We drive off.

Daniel's POV

Both of them come back with 2 more bags. And then they take 2 people out of the bags and they are Y/N and Corbyn. If they hurt any of them I will hurt both of them.

1 hour later

Cristina and Will bot left about 20 minutes ago and Y/N and Corbyn still haven't woken up. I see movement in Corbyn's arm.

Daniel: Corbyn what happened?
Corbyn: I was on my way to the airport and then a car hit the Uber I was in. And then I woke up here.

He looks over and see Y/N.

Corbyn: Y/N. Is she alright? How long was she out for? When did........
Daniel: Hold up. Why were you going to the airport?
Corbyn: Um. Something kinda happened and I decided that it would be for the best if I leave.
Daniel: What do you mean by something happened?
Corbyn: Well me and Y/N might of....

He get cut of by seeing Y/N move.

Corbyn: Y/N are you ok. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left.
Y/N: I'm fine. Where are we?
Daniel: Will and Christina took us hostage because they want you 2.
Y/N: Why the hell are they so sick. They should know that we wouldn't take them back if they did all this.
Corbyn: And is there any way to get out of here.
Daniel: Not that I know of. We only been here since the day when we were going to Portland. But what were you going to say before Y/N woke up.
Corbyn: Nothing. * he looks down at his lap *
Y/N: Corbyn I'm so sorry.
Daniel: Sorry for what?
Zach: Can you guys try to keep it down some of us are trying to sleep.
Corbyn: Shut up Zach.
Zach: Fine but can you also shut up.
Corbyn: I don't think I can no.
Jack: Zach just don't mind them.
Jonah: guys don't mind them. They just are moody because we basically can't sleep here.
Jack and Zach: Shut up Jonah.
Daniel: So Y/N what are you sorry for?
Y/N: Umm.

She looks over at Corbyn and back at me. I might have an idea but I'm not certain. Why would he leave then?

Corbyn looks at her and she looks at him. Ok something is happening between them.

Daniel: Y/N tell me.
Y/N: It's nothing.
Daniel: Y/N.
Y/N: I'm fine.
Daniel: Y/N!
Y/N: I like Corbyn. Is that what you want to hear.

Corbyn looks up at Y/N.

Corbyn: What?
Y/N: I like you Corbyn, I really like you.

Corbyn lets out a smile. I don't know who to feel about it. Believe me I'm not happy with it but if she is happy then I guess I can be ok with it by only for her.

Tyler's POV

I go to the front desk and asked if they seen
Y/N leave.

Tyler: Did you see my sister leave she was the patient in room 408.
Nurse: No. Is she not in her room? She shouldn't have left.
Tyler: Well do you know we're she could be.
Nurse: No I don't  but I have I will let you know.
Tyler: Thanks.

I leave to go back home.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: I like you Corbyn, I really like you.

I see him look up at me and smile. He has a really cute smile. I smile back.

Y/N: I didn't what I said when Tyler walked in. I'm sorry.
Corbyn: Y/N it's ok. I shouldn't have walked out like that.
Y/N: You had all right to. You were hurt. I hurt you.
Daniel: Can you 2 stop being all sweet to each other. It is kinda sickening.
Y/N: Be quiet.

The door opens. Will and Christina come in.

Christina: So now that all you are awake.
Jack: No we aren't. Zach is sleeping.
Will: Don't be smart with me or I can do a lot worse.
Y/N: Shut up Will.
Will: Hello gorgeous. Now I think we have a little catching up to do don't we.
Corbyn: Leave her alone.
Will: And what are you her boyfriend?
Y/N: What if he is?
Will: Well then people will get hurt won't they. Speaking of hurt do you remember our little deal.
Daniel: What does he mean by deal?
Will: Should I tell him or or should you?
Y/N: Will don't.
Daniel: Y/N what does he mean?
Will: Well you see back when....
Y/N: I swear Will you dare.
Will: When Toni was still here....
Y/N: Will.
Will: Y/N knew and if she told somebody which she did.
Y/N: Will please.
Will: She knew that your life would be on the line.
Y/N: Daniel I ....
Daniel: It's fine.

I can tell that he doesn't feel fine. And I don't blame him.

Will: And you know what she did tell. So you know what that means.
Y/N: Please don't do this. Please.
Christina: That's enough for one day Will don't you think.
Will: But the fun was only getting started.
Christina: I said that was enough.
Will: Fine.
Christina: And Corbyn what do we do with sweet little Corbyn.
Corbyn: What do you want Christina?
Christina: Besides from you, revenge. She took something I love so I'm going to take something she loves.
Corbyn: You're sick you know that.
Christina: I'm the sick one. Was I the one who got with someone because of my best friend hugging the person like. Know did I?
Corbyn: Christina I know I shouldn't have did it but I'm sorry.
Christina; Sorry. Sorry. Do you think sorry is going to change anything you know what we had was real and you can't deny it.
Corbyn: I moved on and so should you.
Christina: Corbyn I cant just move on. I love you.

Tyler's POV

It's getting late so I go to bed and try get to sleep hoping that hospital will call me in the morning.

The next day

I go down the stair because their is knocking at the door. I open the door to see 2 police officers there.

Police: Are you any relation to Y/N Seavey.
Tyler: Yes, I'm her brother.
Police: Are your parents home?
Tyler: Yeah, I think so.

I walk up stairs to get my parents.

Tyler: Mom, 2 officers are down stairs.
Mom: Why?
Tyler: I thinks it's about Y/N.
Mom: Ok. I'll be down now.

Keri's POV (Mom's POV)

I go down the stairs to see 2 police officers standing in the doorway.

Police: Are you Y/N mom?
Keri: Yes, is she alright.
Police: Ma'am your daughter was...........

And that is the end of chapter 19
I'll post next chapter soon
I hope you guys enjoyed it

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -