Chapter 20

Ma'am your daughter was.......

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Daniel I'm really sorry.
Daniel: You Don't have keep apologizing Y/N.
Y/N: But I really am sorry.
Daniel: Y/N! I said it's fine.

I know he isn't fine but I can also tell it's annoying him by keep saying sorry. So I stop.

Keri's POV

Officer: Ma'am your daughter was kidnapped by 2 people, a male and a female. Could you come down to the station and try to identify the people.
Keri: Yes, I'll do anything to get my daughter back.

I call Tyler down stairs to tell him to tell his dad to meet me at the police station if im not back.

At the police station

One of the officers takes me room to show me footage of the hospital around the time Y/N went missing. I see Tyler leave Y/N's room. Shortly after a girl enters Y/N's room but i don't recognize her. A couple minutes pass and somebody goes into the room. This time it's a guy and i do recognize him.

Keri: That's her ex boyfriend Will.
Officer: Can you tell me everything you know about him?

I tell the officer everything I know about Will.

Y/N's POV

Will and Christina left about 10 minutes ago. I need to make things right with Daniel.

Y/N: Daniel I am so sorry.
Daniel: Y/N  it really is fine. You told someone to keep everyone safe because who know if he might try do it on others. And if that's not the reason I bet Sam got you to tell her.*he laughs*
Y/N: So your really not mad at me?
Daniel: I'm really not mad. Y/N your my twin, your basically my best friend. So what's up with you and Corbyn?
Y/N: I don't really know. I like him

Daniel smirks at me

Y/N: I just told you I like him.
Daniel: I'm not mad about that anymore. Corbyn is a good guy and if you want to be with him then be with him. Because I know he'll be good for you. And if he hurt you I'll end him.
Y/N: You really mean it?
Daniel: Yes, I will end him.
Y/N: Not that about being with him.
Daniel: Only if that's what you want.
Y/N: Thank you Daniel

40 minutes later

The door opens quickly like it was kicked in.

Keri's POV

10 minutes after I get home I get a call from the police station saying that they might know where Y/N is.

I get in my car and drive to the station with Jeff.

At the station

The police said that they talked to his mother and she said that he goes to these storage units down by the pier.

We head down to the pier to see if they are there.

At the Storage unit down by the pier

We are looking in all the units when we come to a door that is locked. We can hear voice coming from behind the door.

Keri: That's her, that's Y/N.

One of the officers tell me to stand back so I do. Then he uses his enforcer to knock the door down.

Y/N's POV

The door falls off it's hinges and I see a group of cops and my parents with them. My mom runs in and gives me an Daniel a hug.

5 minutes later

We are all untied and about to leave. As we are walking away Zach stops me.

Zach: I know this isn't the way I wanted to ask you this. I had something set up back at the house in L.A. but I need to tell you this. Y/N I like you. And I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?
Y/N: Zach I love you...

He starts to smile.

Y/N: But like a brother and nothing more I'm really sorry.

His smile fades.

Y/N: And I like someone else. *I look behind Zach and look at Corbyn*
Zach: It's ok. Go to him.

He starts to walk off.

Y/N: Zach.

He stops and turns to me.

Y/N: I really am sorry. And anyone would be lucky to get to call you their boyfriend.

He smiles. Then he tells me again to over to Corbyn. I said I'll be over in a minute because I need to tie my shoes. Do he walks a head. When I finish tying my shoes I run up to the boys when I feel arms grab on to me........

To be continued
I know I haven't post in a while but I'll post the next chapter soon.
And I know it isn't that long of a chapter but I'll try make them longer.
Also when I made the last chapter I was at 200 views and now I'm at 500.
Thank you everyone.

-I love you BYE ♥️-