Chapter 12

But the bad news is.....

Doctor: He will be in a coma for awhile.
Y/N: How long is awhile.
Doctor: At least a week if not more.

A week I don't know if I can last a week with out seeing his smile.

Y/N: Can I go see him.
Doctor: Yes but first you will have to answer some questions by the police about who shot him and other stuff like that.
Y/N: Are they here yet?

The boys walk in the hospital followed by the police. The boys go in to see Corbyn and I stay out to get questioned by the police .

5 minutes later

Police: Thank you got your time Y/N. We will let you know if we hear any thing on this Will guy.
Y/N: Thank you officer.

I walk in to Corbyn's room. The look up and see me walk in the room.

Daniel: Hey you alright? What the police want to know?
Y/N: What happened with Corbyn? And where Will is now?
Daniel: Oh. Ok . Well Guys we have to go to work on our new song. So Y/N will you stay with Corbyn.
Y/N: Sure.

Daniel is acting off ever since we got to the hospital. But it's probably because is bestfriend is in a coma. So I brush it off.

I talk to about all the good and bad times. The fun moments like in the pool. And the not so fun moments like when I ran out of the pool. Daniel come walking in the room and says that We have to go and we come see him first thing tomorrow morning.

In Daniel's car

Daniel: So what did you talk about with Corbyn?
Y/N: About how much we miss him and need him.

*Y/N thoughts: How much I miss and need him*

Daniel: Yeah. We hope he is back real soon.

At the house

When we get to the house I go up stairs and talk a shower. After the shower I go to bed and try get sleep.

4:58 am

I look at my phone to check the time. It's 4:58 in the morning and I haven't got any sleep.

I go down stairs know that I want get any sleep.
When I walk down the stairs I see Daniel . A sleep on leaning his head on the kitchen counter while sitting on a stool.

I walk over to him and wake him up and bring him to his room .

Y/N: Daniel come on. Go to bed.
Daniel: how come you are up so late?* He says while yawning*
Y/N: couldn't get to sleep.
Daniel: Ok.

I help him get to his room. I go back down stairs and makes cup of coffee for myself  and lay down on the couch scrolling through instagram. I see a post Corbyn posted the day I was in hospital.

(Pretend Y/N is in this pic and not Christina)

It was captioned: ' hope this girl get better I miss her sfm.'

A singular tear falls from my eye.

Before I know it I fell asleep.

The next morning (Jonah's POV)

I go down the stairs to get my morning coffee and a see Y/N asleep on the couch. I put over her and let her sleep. Wow she is cute when she sleeps.

The rest of the boys come down . Daniel carries Y/N up stairs without waking her.

Daniel's POV

I walk down the stairs and see Y/N asleep on the couch. I carry her her up stairs and lay her down on her bed trying not to wake her. I place her down on her bed and I'm about to leave when......

And this is where it ends
Hope you enjoyed this chapter

- ♥️ I love you guys BYE ♥️ -