Chapter 14

???:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?.....

We both look over to see Christina in the door way holding flower that see brought for Corbyn. She then ran away crying.

Corbyn: Christina wait.
Y/N: I'll go after her.

I run out after Christina. I see her sitting out on the curb crying.

Y/N: Christina I'm so so sorry.
Christina: No you aren't.

She stands up and slap me in the face. I deserve that.

Y/N: You can hate me all you want. But don't blame Corbyn I kissed him.

Christina huffs and walks back to see Corbyn. I walk back to Corbyn's room to grab my bag and leave. Once I grab my bag I go out into Daniel's car and we drive home.

It is for the best if they are together. I'm leaving to go back home soon. And I want him to be happy. And I know Christina can give that to him.

At the house

Daniel: Y/N. Do you want any leftovers.
Y/N: No  I'm not hungry.

That was a lie. I'm starving. But I don't feel like eating. Am I a horrible person . I keep asking myself. Of course I am. I kissed someone who has a girlfriend. And I knew about it. And that wasn't the worst thing about it . The worst thing is that I liked it and I don't regret it.

Daniel's POV

When we get back to the house I ask Y/N is she hungry but she said no. She hasn't ate anything the past 2 weeks except for breakfast.

Daniel: Guys something is up with Y/N. She isn't eating.
Jack: yeah she is. I gave McDonalds yesterday.
Daniel: You mean the Big Mac and fries lying on her bathroom counter.
Zach: She might be eating when we are at the studio.
Daniel: And if she isn't.
Jonah: well that's not good for her.
Zach: I'll go check on her.

Zach's POV

Daniel is worried about Y/N so I go up the stair to check on her.

I open her door slightly and see her fast asleep. I can't help but stare she is a really cute sleep . I want he to be mine. I have an idea.

Corbyn's POV

Me and Christina are talking and Y/N came in grabbed her bags and leaves again. I felt something different when I kiss Y/N than when I kiss Christina.

We talk for another 1 minute until I notice a bruise like color and shaped thing on her neck.

Corbyn: Christina What is that on your neck?
Christina: Oh that. Y/N punched me in the neck when I said that she can't be with you because we were dating. And then I came up here to see.
Corbyn: Do you think I'm an idiot? You know what am I for trusting you.

Christina looks shocked at my word and then she gets pissed and gets up and leaves .

* No hate to Christina I love her so much. I love that she is with Corbyn and they make each other happy. Which makes me happy. I ship Corbina. This is only an imagine. Now back to the imagine.*

The next day ( Y/N's POV)

Corbyn can leave the hospital today but I also leave today to go back home.

Y/N: I thinks everything.
Daniel: Are you sure you aren't coming back.
Y/N: It's for the best.

I try to hold back my tears. Daniel see that I'm try to hold them back and pull me into a hug.

Daniel: I'm going to miss you. And know that you can visit any time.
Y/N: I know. I love you
Daniel: I love you too.

At the airport

Daniel: I will miss you. The house won't be the same with out you.
Y/N: I'll miss you too. But tell the rest of the guys I said bye.
Daniel: Will do.* he fake smiles* * I see him hurt behind it*

As he drives away I see crying. I really am going to miss him.

I'm waiting for my plane when I see someone getting chased by like 5 security guards yelling out my name. Wait is that........

Zach's POV

Me, Jack and Jonah go to collect Corbyn from the hospital. Once we arrive back home with him. We hear sobbing coming from up stairs. We all go up stairs to see Daniel crying. It is probably so hard for him to say goodbye bye to his twin. His other half. His bestfriend. But I try to reassure him that she'll be back before we know it.

Zach: It's ok. She'll be back.

He shakes his head no.

Jack: What do you mean no?
Daniel: She said it's better for all of us if she doesn't come back. So we can focus one our work and not keep worrying about her.

She can't leave forever I still haven't finished my plan.

Corbyn's POV

No,no,no,no. This can't be happening the one girl I love more than anything is moving away for good. Her flight still doesn't leave for another 2 hours maybe I can get to her before she leaves . I rush out the door with out saying a word. I drive as fast as I can to airport.

Y/N's POV

Wait is that Corbyn. It is him. I can't talk to him right now. And I can't go on the plane yet. I guess I have no choice but to talk to him.

Corbyn: Y/N. I have make this quick but me and Christina are broken up.

Great he came here to make me feel terrible  about myself. And it is my fault they broke you.

Y/N: Corbyn I'm sorry that she broke up with you . And I get if you hate me and all. But....
* He cuts me off*
Corbyn: No . I broke with her because there is someone else I like.

So let me get this straight he came here to tell me that he likes another girl and likes Christina and also kissed me . The nerve of this dude .

Y/N: I hope they make you happy.*  I put on a fake smile to hide my real expression*

He shake his head and smile. And than he kissed me . I kiss back. The kiss makes me feel warm on the inside. I can stay like this for years. Wait am I the other girl.

The kiss gets interrupted by security guards pulling Corbyn away from me . While they drag him away we both are just smiling at him. I then board the plane.

Hope you guys enjoyed
Next chapter soon

Thanks for 100 views

- ♥️ I love you guys ♥️ -